Newby

TexianDoc":16230ztd said:
Dogface":16230ztd said:
Who said things get better with time?

Not me. Not ever. Not no way. Not no how.
The superficial improvements are WAY overbalanced by the tendency to suckiness that overwhelms the greatest ideals of every civilization.
Fallen man is just not cut out to keep all of the nice things he gets blessed with.

Makes me want to change my phylum.

Tex
So...
since things never get better with time
I guess that proves
that the process of natural selection
is bunk.

(I just finished watching Expelled with Ben Stein last night.)

Dogface":1ovdtt2r said:
So...
I guess that proves
is bunk.

Technically, it just proves that the great god "Natural Selection," must not be selecting for the right things.

TexianDoc":365x06tm said:
Dogface":365x06tm said:
So...
I guess that proves
is bunk.

Technically, it just proves that the great god "Natural Selection," must not be selecting for the right things.
DOH,
natural selection isn't allowed to make mistakes!
Every so-called evolved species
would have died off.
Consider the bombadier beetle.
He'da blowed his a** up the first time.

Dogface":1dvlpaus said:
Consider the bombadier beetle.
He'da blowed his a** up the first time.

And all the naughty bits, which wouldn't work AT ALL, until every part of it worked (so hundreds of thousands of unrelated mutations had to occur simultaneously, in several different organ systems [skin, brain, gonads, exocrine cells] either between one generation and the next, or in step-wise fashion with no mutations negatively impacting the ones that came before)...

seems legit.

Tex

Natural selection has been over-ridden by political correctness, and by our justice system. Instead of letting the moron that sleeps with a curling iron in her hair burn hair hair off, they felt the need, probably due to being sued, to include a warning to "not use while sleeping". It's the same with everything. I personally think I would make an excellent warning sign phrase-ologist. "If you are too dumb to realize that coffee spilled in your lap might burn you, then please pull over, get out of the car, and walk. I don't want to be on the same system of roadways as you." or "Go ahead and climb the shelf to get to the top item, but when you fall and are laying in the floor bleeding, please have the courtesy to warn others that the floor covered in your blood my be slippery."

smokeyjoe53":8c51eglh said:
DSW is threatening to video me after surgery tomorrow and post it on Youtube.................I can't figure out how to take the battery out of her iPhone......................................

I sent a pic of the DSW in the recovery room to 50 or so friends........

And I'm still alive.

Old Bearkat":25w0opd6 said:
smokeyjoe53":25w0opd6 said:
DSW is threatening to video me after surgery tomorrow and post it on Youtube.................I can't figure out how to take the battery out of her iPhone......................................

And I'm still alive.

Was her tounge kinda hangin out and drooling ? One eye open ? Hair askew ?
In good time my friend in good time, she's just lettin' you suffer awhile

hornkeeper12":u5idushk said:
Natural selection has been over-ridden by political correctness, and by our justice system. Instead of letting the moron that sleeps with a curling iron in her hair burn hair hair off, they felt the need, probably due to being sued, to include a warning to "not use while sleeping". It's the same with everything. I personally think I would make an excellent warning sign phrase-ologist. "If you are too dumb to realize that coffee spilled in your lap might burn you, then please pull over, get out of the car, and walk. I don't want to be on the same system of roadways as you." or "Go ahead and climb the shelf to get to the top item, but when you fall and are laying in the floor bleeding, please have the courtesy to warn others that the floor covered in your blood my be slippery."

I saw a warning label on the DSW's curling iron that said "FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY." Really?

hornkeeper12":75tsrixa said:
I personally think I would make an excellent warning sign phrase-ologist. "If you are too dumb to realize that coffee spilled in your lap might burn you, then please pull over, get out of the car, and walk. I don't want to be on the same system of roadways as you." "

Sorry HK, thats a fail. You didn't warn them not to walk down the middle of the road (or not to stop andtake a nap when the reached the railroad tracks)

westexasflats":m53c37mj said:
Old Bearkat":m53c37mj said:
smokeyjoe53":m53c37mj said:

And I'm still alive.

Was her tounge kinda hangin out and drooling ? One eye open ? Hair askew ?
In good time my friend in good time, she's just lettin' you suffer awhile

All of the above.....

Don't any of you guys have any influence with someone willing to play Grandfalls? They have been trying 3 weeks to find a game for week 3. week 5 if has to be.

FlappingTongue.gif

I just thought one of you might know some team that had a team an open date that week and wanted to play and over rated, undersized and slow team that was williing to travel to play. Just saying

Old Bearkat":20xqxz4q said:
None here with any school.....

Ditto. Besides for Doggy, I don't think any of us that post in Newby are coaches. I can just imagine what the response would be if a coach that has read two posts on this thread would be to one of us trying to suggest any scheduling to him.

Back