Newby

Doggie, I invite my DSW to go to Hico and then breathe a big sigh of relief when she says no! I can stay for all four games as long as I turn my cell phone off.

CowboyP":1yi1hfj6 said:
6manfootballmom":1yi1hfj6 said:
hornkeeper12":1yi1hfj6 said:
Howdy ma'am. How's the world spinning in yet neck O' day woods?

It is spinning a little too fast. I have had vertigo for over a week.
NOT a good feeling!
I hope things straighten out for you soon. :)

Asking for your prayers...still have vertigo,
but that will not keep me from the game tomorrow.

I am so glad I was able to go to the game last night... my son played his best game ever! So proud of him.
Look out! The Wildcats are playing harder, hitting harder and are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

6manfootballmom":3m1bdpfl said:
I am so glad I was able to go to the game last night... my son played his best game ever! So proud of him.
Look out! The Wildcats are playing harder, hitting harder and are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Good deal! Tell your son folks out here in West Texas are rooting for him.

And I'm glad you felt good enough to go to his game.

This was Billy's first time to get sent home early. He played his butt off, and I've never heard his name said so often. He took it hard, but he's hoping the team can redeem itself next week. Thatll be tough, because they have Jonesboro...

CowboyP":314w4gjh said:
Where is everyone? Are y'all just gonna let this thread die?
This thread will never die, long live Newby!!!! I feel left out without one of those catchy colors everyone else is using.

ryry":1td9plei said:
CowboyP":1td9plei said:
This thread will never die, long live Newby!!!! I feel left out without one of those catchy colors everyone else is using.
Actually,
it's not that hard to be in color.
Jus click a font color
from the right side of the reply page.
Ooooooooo......purty.

Dogface":ttxes4a4 said:
ryry":ttxes4a4 said:
CowboyP":ttxes4a4 said:
Actually,
it's not that hard to be in color.
Jus click a font color
from the right side of the reply page.
Ooooooooo......purty.
Testing Testing :) Well Cowboy has my color so I have to go with a different shade I guess lol

Back