Newby

OK now you made me feel bad. When you reach 25-30 posts your status will change automatically.
You have to watch out for smart-alecs like me. You'll get to know who is kidding pretty quickly.

oldfat&bald":34qvdn2b said:
Get Rainjacka$$TX to pontificating on something you've said, and respond to every post he makes. You'll be there in about 15 minutes.
Do you really think it would take that long? You must type slow.

Go to every Dist. thread
and say:
my team is better than your team!
ya'll officials chapter really inhales!
who does those rankings?They inhale too!
and
whatever female philosophical issues
you can think of!
That ought to do it.
I like you already!

I don't know how it's done
but some guys know how
to post the same message on every thread
simultaneously.
If I knew I'd be a Guru in 15 min. :)

Since we're on the topic of our "status" as fans on the left, did everyone lose their post count during the Toy's epic meltdown this summer? I had to start all over after Mr Granger got it back up and running. How is anyone going to achieve "guru" status if that keeps up?

OFB, that is being addressed in the above posts. Yes I think all of us mere mortals did loose the post count. Guru & Lifegate are among the few that retained theirs. Also can't include a signature anymore.

Dammitchloe!

smokeyjoe53":26vidfxp said:
OFB, that is being addressed in the above posts. Yes I think all of us mere mortals did loose the post count. Guru & Lifegate are among the few that retained theirs. Also can't include a signature anymore.

Dammitchloe!

Maybe that is a statement as to the relative value of our posts to theirs Smokey.

Let's hope they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to be verbally slapped around
by a footballchick.
(did that sound too wierd)

And,
I too lost my original
and exorbitantly bloated postcount.
And,
let's not forget the smilies!! :)

OK,
I went too far
cuz this is a family show