Newby

smokeyjoe53":3lyxp52w said:
The Texas Rangers should pay me not to attend their games......
Were you there monday? I was there monday and thinking the same thing. They NEVER win when I go. I had the option of Monday or Tuesday, looks like I chose the wrong one.

Shad Kline":38iejnu3 said:
smokeyjoe53":38iejnu3 said:
Were you there monday? I was there monday and thinking the same thing. They NEVER win when I go. I had the option of Monday or Tuesday, looks like I chose the wrong one.
Yep, we were behind the Yankees dugout. 15 rows up...... Can't imagine how we missed seeing each other. One advantage to be aged and infirmed is you get free transport to and from parking lots.......... If you call it free after paying $17.00 to park..............

smokeyjoe53":3dwbd9tp said:
Shad Kline":3dwbd9tp said:
smokeyjoe53":3dwbd9tp said:
Yep, we were behind the Yankees dugout. 15 rows up...... Can't imagine how we missed seeing each other. One advantage to be aged and infirmed is you get free transport to and from parking lots.......... If you call it free after paying $17.00 to park..............
Ok, we were behind the Rangers dugout, about 40 rows up, under the awning.

zz%20weds%20meme.jpg

After much deliberation, the board of directors of The Holland Hill Raquet And Washer Pitching Club and School For Wayward Women has decided to discontinue the school for wayward women. This is due to failing to meet accreditation standards and the lack of court mandated students plus the presence of a TDCJ facility in close proximity to our campus. We just can't compete with the big boys.

We are inaugarating a Yacht Club to the Holland Hill facility and memberships are available to a select few for a nominal fee......

smokeyjoe53":25si53eh said:
After much deliberation, the board of directors of The Holland Hill Raquet And Washer Pitching Club and School For Wayward Women has decided to discontinue the school for wayward women. This is due to failing to meet accreditation standards and the lack of court mandated students plus the presence of a TDCJ facility in close proximity to our campus. We just can't compete with the big boys.

We are inaugarating a Yacht Club to the Holland Hill facility and memberships are available to a select few for a nominal fee......

redneck30.jpg

Is this one qualified????

I told my son, "You will marry the girl I choose."
He said, "No!"
I told him, "She is Bill Gates' daughter."
He said, "Ok."
I called Bill Gates and said, "I want your daughter to marry my son."
He said, "No!"
I told Bill Gates, "He is the CEO of World Bank."
He said, "Ok."
I called the President of World Bank and asked him to make my son the CEO.
He said, "No!"
I told him, "My son is Bill Gates' son-in-law."
He said, "Ok."
This is exactly how politics works.

I am a transfinancial which means I'm a rich person born in a poor person's body. Help stop the hate by sending me money to resolve my Financial Identity Disorder.
The Pain is REAL folks.

Back