New to six man

RedBird Man":z1mypof4 said:
Thanks, our boys have taken to the game and try to learn something from each game. I can tell you that the town has grown to love sixman football. I haven't had this much fun at games since I couldn't tell you when. Glad ya'll could come to the game. There are a few of us on here, Brawny and myself help with the stats and will be on the sideline so give a shout.
I'm a stat guy too, I do mine from the press box when there is one available with ample seating. If not, I usually pace the sideline and try to write it down on paper. If you get a chance, stop by and I will show you my stat program that I wrote. Bring a flash drive and I'll give it to you.

He may have meant "hair-raising experience". Most people prefer to have their eyes tightly shut when around Doggy...........................

I will be posting this in a couple of places... but this one seemed fitting...

The Gordon Longhorns vs the Savoy Cardinals Regional Playoff Game will be broadcast on MicroPlexNews.com.
The coverage will begin at 7PM this Friday night. We will again have three in the booth, one on the field, and a statistician.

http://www.microplexnews.com/liveaudio- ... nfootball/

You can listen from the webpage or from your iPhone or Android on the WinAmp app by searching for “Gordon Football” under Shoutcast Radio. If it’s not found in the directory, choose to manually enter url. Enter- http://listen.microplexnews.com:8010

Edward Golden":1myn5njr said:
Can someone tell me why this is called the Regional round? Seems like next week would be the regional championship when we get down to 4 teams.
Seriously?
4 teams = quarter finals

Kinda like the number of times we eat on Thurs.

The second round is the regional semi-finals, hence the regional round. Next week will be the regional finals. Region champions meet each other in the semi-finals.

The mutt is off by half. There are 8 teams left on each side of the bracket. There is no way one can call the second round the quarter-finals of anything.

rainjacktx":1ralc26l said:
The second round is the regional semi-finals, hence the regional round. Next week will be the regional finals. Region champions meet each other in the semi-finals.

The mutt is off by half. There are 8 teams left on each side of the bracket. There is no way one can call the second round the quarter-finals of anything.
He was referring to the 3Rd round. I always thought the second round was called area. Shows how much I pay attention.

Dogface":849tqjh4 said:
Edward Golden":849tqjh4 said:
Can someone tell me why this is called the Regional round? Seems like next week would be the regional championship when we get down to 4 teams.
Seriously?
4 teams = quarter finals

Kinda like the number of times we eat on Thurs.
OK,
I was wrong.
I only ate 3 times today.

I'm still stuffed.

Back