Need a track guru in Odessa area.

I am looking for a friend of mine to find a track person in Odessa area. She has a grandson in area that has some speed but needs some technique work. Thought someone might know of maybe a college kid you coached or an AAU person that might take this on. Please let me know if you know of anyone.

The Neboh's do a goodjob in that area. They run the summer track club there. I don't have any contact info, but I think they have a website. The club is called "West Texas Track" or something like that. I'm sure google can get you there pretty quick. They are very good track coaches.

Kenneth Hines at Midland Christian is as good as they come in track, especially with the sprinters. I listened to him at the I20 clinic this year, and I thought he was outstanding. I don't have contact info, Coach, but there might be an email for him on the school website. He coached sprinters at ACU and has been around. Take care.

The best track coach in the state of Texas lives in Crane. He hung up the whistle this year, and is the Asst. Principal. So, I'm not sure how much help he can give, since he spends most of his time spoiling grandkids now. You won't find a better track coach, college or high school.

Back