Motley County v New Home @Nazareth rationale

elenaran

11-man fan
Just wondering how Nazareth was chosen for the MC v NH game? Seems way out of the way for both teams.

Anyone have the inside scoop?

Something about: "And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see."

jc_30":3u91fp76 said:
could be the only ones willing to host
We have a perfectly good field.
Hardly been used at all.
Plenty of parkin', seatin', fencin'
and a big ol' concession.
We even got flushin' toilets close by.

Biggest sixman game that's been played there. Not sure, but I think it might be the first sixman football playoff game held there.

But please, kiddo, regale us with your expertise in all things Nazareth.

I didn't mean it that way. Just men't I bet there have been better games held there. Yes it's the first sixman playoff game held there as far as I know.

Caprock kid":2s82l8ru said:
I didn't mean it that way. Just men't I bet there have been better games held there.

What does that mean? Why even say it? Did anyone say, "this MC-New Home match up is going to be the greatest game ever played in Nazareth"? Were you hoping to start a conversation on the greatest football games ever played in Nazareth?

If your going to crap your mental pants like this for no reason, at least stay in the district 2 forum. Then you can fling it on the wall like the monkeys at the zoo, and no one will care that much.

I can confirm it's the first 6M playoff game held there since at least 2004 - don't know about before that.

I was expecting something like Rains, Crosbyton, Petersburg, Acuff, etc. - all of which have been used for playoffs before and are less out of the way.

rainjacktx":2b00umr4 said:
Caprock kid":2b00umr4 said:
I didn't mean it that way. Just men't I bet there have been better games held there.

What does that mean? Why even say it? Did anyone say, "this MC-New Home match up is going to be the greatest game ever played in Nazareth"? Were you hoping to start a conversation on the greatest football games ever played in Nazareth?

If your going to crap your mental pants like this for no reason, at least stay in the district 2 forum. Then you can fling it on the wall like the monkeys at the zoo, and no one will care that much.

Sorry I didn't mean to be rude I'm not trying to start anything sorry.

Back