Motley co vs jayton nov 5th for district championship

This game is going to be so fun to watch. I'm going to give the edge to Motley co bc they have the best defense I believe in D2 only allowing 12 points on defense and they have just gave 92 total this season while offense is averaging 66 a game

7 days till motley co vs jayton showdown. Im going to take motley co in this game. They have played knox city and Motley 45 them while jayton beat them by 16. Motley co didn't let petersburg score while jayton gave up 34 to them. I believe motley co defense is the best in D2

I took off work to go to this game, then got an invite in the mail from an uncle who is getting married. Darn those family members for causing me to miss these things!

How close is your Uncle? Would he be willing to get married at half time? Sorry for thinking like Old, Fat and Bald here . . .

How close is your Uncle? Would he be willing to get married at half time? Sorry for thinking like Old, Fat and Bald here . . .

The wedding is in Mississippi. Not sure he'd make the trip. I do like the way you think though!! Ha!

7 days till motley co vs jayton showdown. Im going to take motley co in this game. They have played knox city and Motley 45 them while jayton beat them by 16. Motley co didn't let petersburg score while jayton gave up 34 to them. I believe motley co defense is the best in D2
Motley might have the best defense in D2 but they haven't played Strawn, Richland Springs or FWCC. FWCC would put 50 on Motley easy. You need to compare apples to apples and get off of the laughing gas.

Your funny Richland springs isn't that good this year and everyone knows it but the people of Richland. FWCC would give motley a good game but motley would win n they wouldn't put no 90 up on motley maybe 50. And strawn beat westbrook by 16 just as motley county. Hopefully we will see motley vs strawn at att

Better question is, has Motley county played any competitive teams since Westbrook?? Answer No. Not even close. Only the playoffs will correct that issue.
😂😂 it was just a simple question, didnt mean to get your panties in bunch over it! just figured since you and oldbreed03 did so much hating on the home grown boys from motley y'all had seen them play this yr!

Better question is, has Motley county played any competitive teams since Westbrook?? Answer No. Not even close. Only the playoffs will correct that issue.
since we're throwing stones, you're absolutely wrong about motley not having played anybody. compared to who strawn? Richland? strawn played westbrook and FWCC, Motley is playing jayton this week and FYI has about the same rating as FWCC. I predict motley 45's jayton. Richland Recruiters? they played FWCC. knox city, spur, crowell,and kress more solid than any of the teams on strawn or Richlands schedule other than the ones mentioned. FACTS dont care about your feelings! you might not FEEL like motley has played anybody but since this website is pretty much all we have as far as research on scores and rankings, you might do a lil researching next time👍

since we're throwing stones, you're absolutely wrong about motley not having played anybody. compared to who strawn? Richland? strawn played westbrook and FWCC, Motley is playing jayton this week and FYI has about the same rating as FWCC. I predict motley 45's jayton. Richland Recruiters? they played FWCC. knox city, spur, crowell,and kress more solid than any of the teams on strawn or Richlands schedule other than the ones mentioned. FACTS dont care about your feelings! you might not FEEL like motley has played anybody but since this website is pretty much all we have as far as research on scores and rankings, you might do a lil researching next time👍
You haven't presented any facts, just your opinion and the ratings which are questionable at best. Just say its your opinion.

Back