Most intriguing second round match up?

pup

11-man fan
In my mind it's got to be Happy Hill and Heath Fulton. On paper they are virtually identical. Anyone got insight into players, coaches, injuries, etc.

i'd agree pup. idont know anything about happy hill, but i have watched a fair share of fulton games this year. by the numbers, they have the top scoring offense in division ii tapps...702 points scored. they are extremely explosive offensively. they have 5 running backs that split the load pretty evenly, though #11 and #5 are the two best, and they are only sophomores. they have been getting their feet on defense lately, new dc this year. special teams, they are pretty good. great onside kicks. from what i understand, they were pretty banged up against mckinney and killeen so the younger players were getting a bunch of pt. i watched the mineral wells game where fulton was up 52-6 and then started freely substituting on defense giving guys playing time. mwcc made it within 30 before halftime, and then fulton put their foot on the gas again to 45 em'. with their top six defenders on the field, i think they are a good defense. without one of those six, they struggle a bit.

i think it'll be a shootout personally. a great game to watch.

i'm also intrigued by the bvl and pine drive match-up, as well as the tyler street and notre dame game. i know that tyler street had its best running back out for a long time, and i think he's back now.

I think the most intriguing game is Brownwood Victory Life vs. Dickinson Pine Drive.

I want to see if (#14 & #11) can stop or slow down #8 (T. McDaniel) from Brownwood Victory Life.
Mr. McDaniel #8 ran rampant over Boerne Geneva and I'm thinking he MAY do the same vs. Dickinson Pine Drive.
I do think, Dickinson Pine Drive has a vicious, get after you type defense with #11 & #14 BUT can they get after a spread back as good as Brownwood VLA's #8....

I do recall how they got after #11 from Alvin Living Stones and if #11 & #14 get after Brownwood VLA's #8, it can be a very long day for him....

But if they don't , I see the game as:

Brownwood Victory Life - 68
vs.
Dickinson Pine Drive - 52

Back