Mitchell county

Wildcats5421

Six-man expert
Just sitting around and thinking about how well both six man teams in Mitchell county are doing in Westbrook and Loraine and the potential of what they could do in the playoffs ( not saying I guarantee anything, with how many good teams there are in both divisions that would be crazy) but was just curious aside from like your Gordon/Strawn over the years has there been any other counties that have had two top ranked teams the same season. Thought that would be an interesting conversation piece.

Just sitting around and thinking about how well both six man teams in Mitchell county are doing in Westbrook and Loraine and the potential of what they could do in the playoffs ( not saying I guarantee anything, with how many good teams there are in both divisions that would be crazy) but was just curious aside from like your Gordon/Strawn over the years has there been any other counties that have had two top ranked teams the same season. Thought that would be an interesting conversation piece.
As you noted Palo Pinto County has had some great teams in the last 25 or so years with Gordon and Strawn combining for 7 titles. I'm rooting for Mitchell County to get another couple this year. Gordon has a chance for a deep run but may be a little young yet.

Last edited:
Leman, You didn't mention that both Richland Springs and Cherokee have been or in the UIL doghouse for recruiting violations too. Those achievements should also be posted in their trophy cases.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

I know y’all are proud of Mitchell County as it should be. Most likely barring any injuries WB will grab two in a row but Lorain will not beat Benjamin. Still something to be proud of no doubt. But simply put if no injuries occur then D1 is WB D2 is Benjamin. WB gets its second by default it was a catch last year. 😂 that’s for Fencelineguy and wildcats5421. Good luck to all.

I know y’all are proud of Mitchell County as it should be. Most likely barring any injuries WB will grab two in a row but Lorain will not beat Benjamin. Still something to be proud of no doubt. But simply put if no injuries occur then D1 is WB D2 is Benjamin. WB gets its second by default it was a catch last year. 😂 that’s for Fencelineguy and wildcats5421. Good luck to all.
Here we go haha.

Screenshot_20220820-101706_Facebook.jpg
I will continue to post this until the mutiny stops 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back