Milford vs. Iredell week 8 Is it going to happen?

I would guess NO.

If I am reading the rules right ,the UIl states that a team can only play 10 games. Both Iredell and Milford play this week, then have 10-12 as an off week, then start district. Technically I guess both teams could play since they have both had games cancelled. They would still both be at 10 games.

Just a guess, but I doubt this will come to be. At this point of the year, on the verge of district play, what would either team really stand to gain from this meeting?

BigCzech":16huayn3 said:
I would guess NO.

If I am reading the rules right ,the UIl states that a team can only play 10 games. Both Iredell and Milford play this week, then have 10-12 as an off week, then start district. Technically I guess both teams could play since they have both had games cancelled. They would still both be at 10 games.

Just a guess, but I doubt this will come to be. At this point of the year, on the verge of district play, what would either team really stand to gain from this meeting?

Iredell's school twitter account says otherwise!

it says game is at Iredell, Oct 18th at 7

Since it is on Thursday and right before district starts I imagine coach’s from every team in their districts will be there.

I’m sure there are gonna be a few yellow jackets,Trojans, and probably a few Superman logos walking around to come see this game. But here is what I’d like to know what side will most of them be on lol. I know it wouldn’t matter but it’s a fun game for all these schools to go watch. Iradell better order extra nacho chips and hotdogs it might be a full house

Game is confirmed. Heard the governor is supposed to be there. Get there early because there will be extra security. When in iredell make sure to stop by the cafe and have the fried fish. It’s better than the CFS from Mary’s in strawn

Jake Roberts":eic3vgp6 said:
Who’s all going to this game? I hope they have enough armadillo burgers.

With the crowd it sounds like will be there, there should be enough roadkill for all.....

Jake Roberts":3tyabjbt said:
Game is confirmed. Heard the governor is supposed to be there. Get there early because there will be extra security. When in iredell make sure to stop by the cafe and have the fried fish. It’s better than the CFS from Mary’s in strawn

I love properly done Fish and CFS. But, they serve Fish on Thursday's? Just to be clear, I wouldn't want Leman to go hungry to the game and have to eat roadkill.

Back