Milford v McLean for the gold ball

Wow! What a game! I missed that prediction by a mile! Milford almost pulled it off, they just ran out of gas after spotting McLean 16 pits. Who would have thought they would run up over 1000 yards of offense between both teams and 170 pits. Great job by both teams and I hope both teams make it back next year for a rematch! Again, WOW!

Milford is absolutely a very good team and TaRon Smith is also a tremendous player and kept his team in the game. Unfortunately he did not have the stamina to withstand the entire game. He also had no support on defense. Will not use numbers or names but as a whole the Milford defense was soft and too many seemed scared to make a hit, more less a tackle. Their unwillingness to make contact was the difference in this game. The McLean possession before halftime was the only possession they didn’t score.

MilfordInsider":3rnbw8o5 said:
I have a shirts that says “Milford Bulldogs State Champs 2018 & 2019 BACK2BACK” that’s how confident I am.
See you good 6man folks at AT&T! Safe travels to all.

Hey!!! SO about the shirts where are they available? I feel i saw Mclean win but my eyes may have been wrong? You might have been over confident.. oh well MCLEAN 2018 STATE CHAMPS!

Congratulations to McLean, you boys played a really good football game!

Congrats to my boys from Milford on an amazing season!! Ta’Ron and Corbin thank you for everything you’ve done for Milford football, both of you boys had outstanding careers.

Milford had chances to win, we fell short. Still couldn’t be more proud! Awesome job men.

MilfordInsider":3vjam1uf said:
Congratulations to McLean, you boys played a really good football game!

Congrats to my boys from Milford on an amazing season!! Ta’Ron and Corbin thank you for everything you’ve done for Milford football, both of you boys had outstanding careers.

Milford had chances to win, we fell short. Still couldn’t be more proud! Awesome job men.

Awesome comments MI ! You make more friends that way .
It WAS a Great Game with two very good teams. Worth the trip and price of admission! Memorable for years to come. Gives those that were there a chance to say some day...”I remember back in 2018......”.
Thanks for the memories to McLean and Milford!

Back