Milford v McLean for the gold ball

MilfordInsider":3pdd7pey said:
I have a shirts that says “Milford Bulldogs State Champs 2018 & 2019 BACK2BACK” that’s how confident I am.
See you good 6man folks at AT&T! Safe travels to all.

I'm sure it will be a good work out shirt for the 2nd place team in the state back2back years.

Man I can not wait for this game! Mclean boys have been working HARD this week and are so focused! Should be a great time tomorrow! It’s time to EAT!

Jake Roberts":3jk5mlid said:
Where is everyone going to eat after Milford gets 45’ed? Any good eats around the stadium ?

Good luck to both teams. There's a Chinese place a block away, maybe it was Japanese or Korean. Too many choices to list here. Jack in the Box to a high $$$ steak house. Google AT&T stadium restaraunts. BBQ joint 3-4 blocks away with decent ribs but I don't remember the name, some place with other East Texas locations.
Be prepared to sit in traffic, especially 4-6:00.

Just now left the pep rally and the send off and man these boys are ready!!! Rapping, Dancing, taking pictures with there families and the elementary kids THESE BOYS ARE EXCITED!! I smell a championship coming to Milford today!!!!! #RollDawgs #OnePackOneGoal

Back