Milford Bulldogs

Blueblood90

11-man fan
Nobody has to say it so let me. How bout them bulldawgsssss.I saw some team football last night. At least 4 different players making td's. Every week these guyswill get better. Tighten up that defense. And can you say championship contenders. I can.... Bleed blue yes I do

In most of the teams you take away their #1 spreadback and they lose. Richland showed that last week. But theygreat thing for us is Smith very seldom plays on defense because the others are stepping up. No doubts about he IS the best spreadback in Tx. And he's a Bulldawg

I was not at game but was very surprised by score. I didn't think Milford would be able to handle the physicality that Jonesboro usually has. I guess that is why they play game. Congrats on a great win. I for one will be watching Milford with great curoisity.

What a game from Ta'Ron Smith! He proved last night that there isn't a doubt he is the best player in the state! He picked Jonesboro apart throwing the ball and embarrassed them running the ball! And the bulldog defense is a JUGGERNAUT! I know they gave up 44 points three of those TDs were kickoff returns when the starters were resting. #4 (Shrotke) #11 (Pendleton) and #14 (Yanez) controlled the line of scrimmage all night and had the HUGE Jonesboro O-Line going backwards! This is the most complete Milford team I've seen in the last 10 years! Speed, size, and toughness! Smith has all the weapons around him to take this team all the way!

At some point people will see what a weapon #9 is, he finds open spots, isn't afraid to run routs in the middle and has great hands.
It would be thought to lose #1 but I doubt they would get 45'd.
This is a complete team.

#9 Jasean Brooks is always open! And I do mean always! He had 3 Tds against Jonesboro by just sitting in a spot while his deep threats took the defense away from him. He has great hands and is just a sophomore! James (Teddy Clutch) #3 let us down against Bryson by getting ejected and had to sit out the first half of the Jonesboro game but he came in the 3rd quater with a spark. Johnny South I know you're being sarcastic as you are an avid Richland supporter but the young man is a great athlete and is looked up to by a lot of the kids in the community. We just have to keep his head on straight.

I totally agree Brooks is a great asset this year. And will end the season with a good number of td's. I even saw #12 making some great tackles. I love the team effort. And as always if we can keep #3 focused and not let the other team get in his head he is a threat. Looking forward to the rest of the season. No we are not looking at state yet but its definitely the goal and attainable. Whose got next?

I just have to say it, because I know everyone who isn't from Milford is thinking the same thing. Milford cheerleaders will brag all season, thinking they are the greatest, and get stepped on by Richland. They are good against teams that are average but not great. Richland with Tippy (this year) will be a 45 come the 2nd round because it is always a 2nOUT for Milford. If they played Balmorhea, again it would be a 45. I'll say this, Milford is an above average team but they are not a state contender, no matter how much the Milford fans AND players come on here tooting their own horn. Milford cheerleaders can talk all they want, I just had to point this out. Richland Springs and Balmorhea at state AGAIN. Quote me in December, a month not very recognizable to the Milford fan base.

Woah woah woah... December not a very recognizable month? You realize we have 5 State game appearances?
You realize Milford played in the very first 6Man title game in Cowboys Stadium correct? Your just an idiot with a keyboard. These young guys are gonna see your post and go crazy about it. Thanks for adding even more motivation to an already inspired team.

When it's all said and done,Milford will not make it passed the 2nd round. You guys will boast,brag and cry all year until Richland runs over Milford yet AGAIN. Lol.. then we will hear the pitty talk AGAIN "Oh we had them. We gave them a good game, we just let it slip, we can still be proud about how we played.." it's all pitty talk when you get sent home, just like it was for you guys last year. Post all you want, after you guys get sent home we won't see much. Lol! This is the last you'll hear me speak about this averge team till after they get sent home.. and I'll post a big "I TOLD YOU SO" Lol..

It is always funny to me the hate that is spewed towards Milford. Why? Probably because we are ALWAYS a threat. Always a contender. Take away Tippy and what does RS have that's so great. Nothing. Each game starts at 0 to 0. And as far as tooting our horn. Our records blasts itself. So you keep doing what you do. Because no one stays at the top forever.

Look its a hater... You are welcome to talk about any of the other teams. This is an open forum. You clicked on the post topic Miford Bulldogs. So they must be on your radar

Back