Milford Bulldogs next year

And the current "King of the hill" (RS) is great in every aspect of the game. There the best blocking team, the best tackling team, and with whatever new recruits they bring in next season they could be the best pass defense team also. Not likely, but maybe. Regardless, Milford will be coming at RS and everyone else on the schedule with everything they have. Go Dogs.

I heard that Richland Springs will be getting quite a few new recruits in when the new Walmart opens................ Its going to be the anchor store for the Coyote Mall.............

I have seen the future. Here's what 2017 has in store. Milford goes undefeated in the regular season winning every game 1 to 0. All their opponents forfeit for fear of utter destruction. Come playoff time, the poor unsuspecting Coyotes try valiantly to battle the mighty bulldogs but alas the outcome is Milford 800 to Richland Springs -24. Yes, Milford was so dominating that Richland was awarded negative points. After winning the state title by forfeit, they proceed to defeat every other state champion that weekend all the way through class 6A, division 1. After that, it's on to crush the college FBS national champion and of course then they finish up by destroying the NFL superbowl champions. Mark my words. It's gonna happen.

Been a little under a week and milford could have beaten every team they played this past season! Blah blah blah.... I'm not hating on the kids, they are great athletes I just feel bad for them having to live in the shadow of the great and powerful OJ

Realtalk6man":39atqecc said:
Been a little under a week and milford could have beaten every team they played this past season! Blah blah blah.... I'm not hating on the kids, they are great athletes I just feel bad for them having to live in the shadow of the great and powerful OJ

And don't forget bulldog88tx with his two gold medals he's hung on the Christmas tree for the last 36 years while he watches Friday Night Lights on the VCR over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ..................................................................................................... and over.

I can't eat. Can't sleep. Car won't start. Hair's falling out. Dog won't come to me. All because I don't have a medal. What shall I do? Oh woe is me! Woe is me!

This is all fun but really am looking forward to the new season. Best wishes to all our young men across the state. Hope each of you stay healthy and play your best season ever. One thing we have in common, love of the game.

To Richland Springs- Congrats on ur title enjoy it will end sometime
To Milford- Before u start u prep for RS, u might want to pay heed to the three teams in ut district, all three will be much improved, remember, RS is not the only school who gets move ins

It amuses me that people are consumed by the "move in" phenomenon.............. do people even bother to look into the reality of this? Sure RS gets moveins which is a credit to the program as I'm sure other programs get their share of so called moveins.
Before you buy in to RS reliance on this, take a look at the lack of jobs available to support a recruiting program like Brownwood, midland, Odessa and other successful teams of the past and present........

bulldog88tx":32d29atm said:
This is all fun but really am looking forward to the new season. Best wishes to all our young men across the state. Hope each of you stay healthy and play your best season ever. One thing we have in common, love of the game.

I agree. Well said.

Before I say Merry Christmas and head off for a break I just have to find out if a rumor I heard was true. Rumor has it Da Goob is out in some cave around Ellis Crossing working on two of the greatest coyote players to ever clear (sorry got carried away) wear a coyote uniform. Rumor has it he will not bring them to light until that Tippie boy gets tired of running. These two players that he is building I mean recruiting are part Ethridge, Reeves, Bush, Salinas and not one but two more Burkhart's. Rumor has it still they will be good enough to win Div.1 Div.2 and if even a Div.3 if there is anyone left to play. I don't know could be just a rumor so all we can do is stay tuned. Until next year May God Bless each and everyone of you and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. PS Goob if those catfish are still as big at Ward Ellis's place as they used to be you may see me fence jumping to catch a couple more of those. Just Kidding

Back