Milford Bulldogs next year

OffensiveJuggernot":2cmnox6m said:
Its a whole year away. A lot can change in a year, we will just have to wait and see. Meanwhile Milford could be contenders at a State Title in basketball as they are already 9-1. There only loss being to a 2A, who they beat by 15 points in the rematch. Unlike Richland, Balmorhea, and most other 1A football powerhouses, we are state contenders in every sport.

BIG difference in a contender and a CHAMP!
That's your problem, you are happy with just "contending"!

OffensiveJuggernot":2qzkza7c said:
Who ever thinks Milford isn't a "Contender" can schedule in the regular season. We have a history a playing powerhouses in pre-district, not a bunch sub par teams who we know can't score on us just to make our defense look good. We aren't scared of anyone. If Borden wants to play us we will play them. If Happy wants us we will play them. If Richland Springs wants to play us in Week 1 in Hico we will play them. Just to prove who the real "Contenders" are.

What does playing a "powerhouse" schedule get you?
An early start on the basketball court!

Why does it matter (for the ten thousand time) how tough your schedule is???!!!!
If you can't win it all in the end, it does make you better! Pretty simple!

What will happen is Milford gets better. Those young men are not satisfied with contending, I guarantee you that. Believe me I've been around the best of the best, they're coming.

Our kids watched all the state championship games this year. I promise there not just happy with contending. They have one goal, and that's to bring a championship back to Milford. They don't feel like RS beat them, they believe they beat them selfs. They are so motivated. The 6 man world better be on the look out.

My sentiments exactly! MILFORD! MILFORD! MILFORD! DEAR MILFORD HIGH WE LOVE YOU. AND OUR LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE TRUE. WE'LL BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR COLORS EVER TRUE TO THE WHITE AND BLUE. AND WHEN TIME HAS COME FOR PARTING ND WE LEAVE OUR HOME FOR DISTANT SHORES WE'LL SPREAD YOUR NAME AND APAUD YOUR FAME, LIVE IN OUR HEARTS FOR EVER MORE! Snickers won't do it. You can't get over greatness!

And how many state champs does Milford have ????????? Everyone can say they lost cause of this or that I'm pretty sure if Rs had won a few more times in the play offs they would have more rings but fact is you have to finish! You have to win! You have to do it on the feild not on a message board! You guys crack me up I do wish Milford good luck next year along with everyone else! But as for now it looks like it was the year of the coyotes in d1 and d2 congrats you guys EARNED it on the field not on the message board lol

Looks to me like these Milford cheerleaders are made up of players and parents that like to talk a lot just like they did when they lost in the game against Richland. I can bet my paycheck that they will lose to Richland AGAIN. Just keep letting these guys talk, seems to be what they are good at. They usually shut up after they get out in the 2nd round.

Keep up I'll take that bet when time comes,
And yes, I'm and old player. I have my gold and my boys will get theirs. Enough said, see y'all next season.

bulldog88tx":1uitpyfa said:
My sentiments exactly! MILFORD! MILFORD! MILFORD! DEAR MILFORD HIGH WE LOVE YOU. AND OUR LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE TRUE. WE'LL BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR COLORS EVER TRUE TO THE WHITE AND BLUE. AND WHEN TIME HAS COME FOR PARTING ND WE LEAVE OUR HOME FOR DISTANT SHORES WE'LL SPREAD YOUR NAME AND APAUD YOUR FAME, LIVE IN OUR HEARTS FOR EVER MORE! Snickers won't do it. You can't get over greatness!

Might want to work on that spelling some before you win state>

bulldog88tx":31vo5voe said:
What will happen is Milford gets better. Those young men are not satisfied with contending, I guarantee you that. Believe me I've been around the best of the best, they're coming.

And you don't believe that RS wil or can get any better??
Do think that the RS boys or satisfied with just 2 State titles & wil not work even harder than ever to get another one.?

OffensiveJuggernot":2ukxb385 said:
Our kids watched all the state championship games this year. I promise there not just happy with contending. They have one goal, and that's to bring a championship back to Milford. They don't feel like RS beat them, they believe they beat them selfs. They are so motivated. The 6 man world better be on the look out.

Your right RS got extremely luck all year, thank you to Milford for beating themselves because RS boys had nothing to with their win. RS was actually awful this year.
We're going to rename their mascot to "Slackers"!

I heard because RS has NO chance to compete or beat Milford next year, their school board is considering canceling the 2017 season.

Haha funny. I'm just saying our guys will be better next year. Everyone in Richland knows about Milford and how hard they will be coming next year. We are not just focused on beating RS, we are coming at everyone. Milford Vs Everybody.

It's a gonna be an awesome season. Come one come all let's see who's the first to fall. I think we can agree on one thing, six man rocks!
No matter who takes the title, if you've ever been there you can't be nothing but proud for the young men who earn it. Gotta love it

OffensiveJuggernot":3w3ajk94 said:
Milford is the team everyone wants to hate. That's ok, we will be the bad guys.
Haha, I'll be in your boat soon! I'll be sure everyone hates Petersburg by the end of next year! Good Luck to y'all Bulldogs!

Back