Milford’s Going Dancing!!

MilfordInsider

Six-man fan
To my mighty Milford Bulldogs. CONGRATULATIONS on your state championship game berth! As a Milford alum I could not be more proud. Hell of a ballgame! Beast of the east!!! Enjoy tonight’s D1 East Championship! JERRY’S WORLD HERE WE COME!!!

Congratulations on the win tonight, Milford! Very exciting for the young men and their fans! I know many on the boards get all worked up with Milford, but I’ve never had a problem. It’s a huge achievement to make it to the title game so congratulations to you all! May the best team win tomorrow (GC & McLean) so that we can get ready for a hell of a game in D1.

BuffaloCountry":2mcy3c31 said:
Congratulations on the win tonight, Milford! Very exciting for the young men and their fans! I know many on the boards get all worked up with Milford, but I’ve never had a problem. It’s a huge achievement to make it to the title game so congratulations to you all! May the best team win tomorrow (GC & McLean) so that we can get ready for a hell of a game in D1.

Well said!

Heck of a job by Jr Ricky Pendleton tonight! Most have been saying your time is coming, but with 6 TDs in the State Semi Final game I’d say your time is now! Awesome game big fella.

MilfordInsider":2i3bqmq1 said:
Heck of a job by Jr Ricky Pendleton tonight! Most have been saying your time is coming, but with 6 TDs in the State Semi Final game I’d say your time is now! Awesome game big fella.

Congratulations Milford on the win last night! One heck of a team y’all deserve it!

Back