McLean wins it big!

Champion1

11-man fan
McLean came in and handled business like we all knew the would. Hats off to Milford, but hey, better luck next year right? #RollTigers

Awesome game. Loved seeing the determination on McLeans faces. They went in to win it and did just that. Crockett is a beast. Sad to see Smith give up in his last game like he did, but I’ll say Milford #4 sure gave his all til the end. Can’t wait to hear the excuses.

I kinda thought that Crumpton was saving TaRon's legs for the fourth quarter, and would turn him loose to run the ball all fourth quarter. But he just kept up the same offense. Surprised me that they didn't use TaRon more.

Johnny South":2kcd5el1 said:
I kinda thought that Crumpton was saving TaRon's legs for the fourth quarter, and would turn him loose to run the ball all fourth quarter. But he just kept up the same offense. Surprised me that they didn't use TaRon more.
I thought TaRon was waiting a few seconds too long to start his scramble then getting caught up with two McLean players zeroing in on him. Milford passing on first down often put them behind the chains because of errant throws or drops. Then Milford had to rely on the scrambles on 2nd or 3rd down just to keep drives alive. Milford's poor tackling in the first half, such as TaRon's weak tackling attempt on Crockett allowed Crockett to score early and of the course the referee got in the way of a Milford defensive back on another Milford touchdown play. All in all, an entertaining game. McLean showed a lot of toughness and grit Milford had chances to keep it close at times but McLean is the new champ.

Back