McLean vs Garden City

PaulR

11-man fan
First post guys be easy on me. I was contacted last night by Greg Tepper with Dave Campbell's to come shoot the McLean Garden City game tonight in Levelland. I read the whole 9 page thread about the semis. To be honest, I didn't learn a thing. Who are the playmakers (with jersey numbers if you have them) that I should be keeping my eyes on tonight for both teams. I am shooting both ways so I have no horse in this one. I shot the Borden County Semi last year on this field and really enjoyed it.

Paul Roberts Photography Inc

PaulR":162cl1gp said:
First post guys be easy on me. I was contacted last night by Greg Tepper with Dave Campbell's to come shoot the McLean Garden City game tonight in Levelland. I read the whole 9 page thread about the semis. To be honest, I didn't learn a thing. Who are the playmakers (with jersey numbers if you have them) that I should be keeping my eyes on tonight for both teams. I am shooting both ways so I have no horse in this one. I shot the Borden County Semi last year on this field and really enjoyed it.

I know for McLean it’s number 20 Ben Crockett, and 24 is Chisom Henderson. Sorry I don’t know a ton about either team.

PaulR":2v80x2ld said:
Good to know, was told last night it was in levelland. We played West Texas in Tulia last Thursday.
apparently the call was made today, due to not being able to get the field cleared for game time.
Leman Saunders posted the update a little while ago on another thread.

Area 51":o7jjhb83 said:
PaulR":o7jjhb83 said:
Good to know, was told last night it was in levelland. We played West Texas in Tulia last Thursday.
apparently the call was made today, due to not being able to get the field cleared for game time.
Just found it. Had to get my daughter a hotel in Levelland last night for her finals this morning at 8. They had to blade 9 inches of snow off of Lowery field Saturday for the Tascosa/Haltom City game. I bet Levelland didn't have the equipment. Tulia's new field and stadium lights are first class. Mclean is going to have to drive thru Lubbock on the way home tonight. We froze over bad last night by 10pm and closed most freeways. Be safe guys. Gotta make a decision whether I will shoot the game tonight. I have a full schedule this week along with shooting in Shotwell Stadium Friday night.

PaulR":3kkq4vjn said:

Players to watch for garden city are #1 Hunter McMillan, #25 Cesar Chavez, #4 I don't know his name.

For McLean #20 Ben Crockett, #5 Cayden Mann, and #24 Chism Henderson.

These are both very good team but Im going to take McLean by 20+.

PaulR":2sxexdhy said:
Area 51":2sxexdhy said:
PaulR":2sxexdhy said:
Just found it. Had to get my daughter a hotel in Levelland last night for her finals this morning at 8. They had to blade 9 inches of snow off of Lowery field Saturday for the Tascosa/Haltom City game. I bet Levelland didn't have the equipment. Tulia's new field and stadium lights are first class. Mclean is going to have to drive thru Lubbock on the way home tonight. We froze over bad last night by 10pm and closed most freeways. Be safe guys. Gotta make a decision whether I will shoot the game tonight. I have a full schedule this week along with shooting in Shotwell Stadium Friday night.

Shouldn’t have to? Bout as fast to go through Silverton to Clarendon, or even to Canyon, then Clarendon, and cut back to McLean.

Champion1":3c4wy6t8 said:
PaulR":3c4wy6t8 said:

Players to watch for garden city are #1 Hunter McMillan, #25 Cesar Chavez, #4 I don't know his name.

For McLean #20 Ben Crockett, #5 Cayden Mann, and #24 Chism Henderson.

These are both very good team but Im going to take McLean by 20+.

#4 Amando Alegria

Back