McLean V Garden City, Milford V Leakey

Old76er":3h2lvfld said:
Johnny South":3h2lvfld said:
All I can say about your wanting to "light up" Ta Ron, is that you better try to just contain him. Anyone who tries for a "kill shot", usually gets embarrassed and burned. Now, if Insider wants to suit up and fill in for Ta'Ron, I say go for it! lol

Discipline will be key in this game. If McLeans goal is to punish Ta Ron then they are in trouble. Thing is McLean has the talent to contain him and cover up his receivers. That’s where things get interesting,,,,,
Question is what’s the MI gonna do when all world Ta Ron graduates?

When Ta’Ron graduates Milford will still be a good team! Ta’Ron coaches the young ones up everyday as if he was their coach.

MilfordInsider":zffdmu39 said:
Every team try’s to lay the boom on Ta’Ron, none have succeeded in 4 years
Not so fast there MI. I attended the semifinal game last year between Strawn and Milford. I witnessed Taron being ran down and tackled several times in the third and fourth quarter and every time by an undersized unheralded Strawn Team player. The reason it happened was that Taron shouldered too much of the offensive load earlier in the game and had ran out of gas, literally. Taron had scored multiple touchdowns both on quarterback keeps and kickoff returns but he was worn out by the end of the third quarter. Strawn keep scoring but Milford could not match score for score in the fourth quarter. When you start bragging on Milford you might want to mention that Strawn is the Top Dog, two wins over this Milford team. Not hate just fact. I hope Milford plays their best game at State. I think IF Milford adds a legit running back attack in to what Taron does himself Milford should win. Taron is very entertaining when he does his thing!!

Mexican Englishman":a63sc0yj said:
Is it just me, or does it seem that Tyrone's little brother gets bigger every day?

While I hear what you are saying, Taron's little brother looked like he was 270 pounds running against Leakey. Then again, I doubt any state-caliber team, like Garden City or McLean, would let him run wild without trying to tackle him. If he, #11, runs the same way against the west champ, he will be in the NFL someday!

Basically, I can not stress enough how absurdly well he played against Leakey.

Texlonghorn75":30ol0qcl said:
MilfordInsider":30ol0qcl said:
Every team try’s to lay the boom on Ta’Ron, none have succeeded in 4 years
Not so fast there MI. I attended the semifinal game last year between Strawn and Milford. I witnessed Taron being ran down and tackled several times in the third and fourth quarter and every time by an undersized unheralded Strawn Team player. The reason it happened was that Taron shouldered too much of the offensive load earlier in the game and had ran out of gas, literally. Taron had scored multiple touchdowns both on quarterback keeps and kickoff returns but he was worn out by the end of the third quarter. Strawn keep scoring but Milford could not match score for score in the fourth quarter. When you start bragging on Milford you might want to mention that Strawn is the Top Dog, two wins over this Milford team. Not hate just fact. I hope Milford plays their best game at State. I think IF Milford adds a legit running back attack in to what Taron does himself Milford should win. Taron is very entertaining when he does his thing!!
I do not disagree with anything you said above^... Strawn tackled Ta’Ron, but no big time hits that cause damage.

I will admit Strawn is top dawg... handed Milford 2 L’s in 2 year. Coach Lee has done an awesome job with those boys.

Greatest95":2hjmijd0 said:
Old76er":2hjmijd0 said:
Johnny South":2hjmijd0 said:
All I can say about your wanting to "light up" Ta Ron, is that you better try to just contain him. Anyone who tries for a "kill shot", usually gets embarrassed and burned. Now, if Insider wants to suit up and fill in for Ta'Ron, I say go for it! lol

Discipline will be key in this game. If McLeans goal is to punish Ta Ron then they are in trouble. Thing is McLean has the talent to contain him and cover up his receivers. That’s where things get interesting,,,,,

When Ta’Ron graduates Milford will still be a good team! Ta’Ron coaches the young ones up everyday as if he was their coach.
Ta’Ron was in 7th grade the last time Milford went to State and he was a manager for that team. He was on the sidelines of AT&T, he was in the locker rooms. He’s been apart of this program for so long now he knows the offense like the back of his hand. If you’ve been to a Milford game you will see him talking to the underclassmen explaining to them what’s going on out there on the field. I’ve been around Ta’Ron and I can promise you it’s just like having another coach on the field. As a senior it’s your job to hand the program off in better hands than you found it and Ta’Ron takes that seriously. It’s the Milford way... it’s why we don’t rebuild we reload.

MilfordInsider":1rzquoyk said:
Greatest95":1rzquoyk said:
Old76er":1rzquoyk said:
Johnny South":1rzquoyk said:

Ta’Ron was in 7th grade the last time Milford went to State and he was a manager for that team. He was on the sidelines of AT&T, he was in the locker rooms. He’s been apart of this program for so long now he knows the offense like the back of his hand. If you’ve been to a Milford game you will see him talking to the underclassmen explaining to them what’s going on out there on the field. I’ve been around Ta’Ron and I can promise you it’s just like having another coach on the field. As a senior it’s your job to hand the program off in better hands than you found it and Ta’Ron takes that seriously. It’s the Milford way... it’s why we don’t rebuild we reload.

That Grandfalls team that 45ed Milford in the state game you are referring to was the best spread defensive team I have ever seen! I bet people think I am like Supreme Leader Snoke since I know about teams all over the state.

Everybody has a plan until you get hit in the mouth! This will happen often if Mclean makes this game. We will see at that point, just how good the kid is.

TebowTime15":8ulohs9s said:
Mexican Englishman":8ulohs9s said:
Is it just me, or does it seem that Tyrone's little brother gets bigger every day?

While I hear what you are saying, Taron's little brother looked like he was 270 pounds running against Leakey. Then again, I doubt any state-caliber team, like Garden City or McLean, would let him run wild without trying to tackle him. If he, #11, runs the same way against the west champ, he will be in the NFL someday!

Basically, I can not stress enough how absurdly well he played against Leakey.

I totally agree,in my opinion he was the star of the Milford offense and a big part of the defensive effort. Whoever ends up playing Milford will have to consider him as a threat whenever and wherever he is in the game. If they concentrate solely on any one player, they will get run over by a train they never saw coming. Having said that, based on my observations, number 2 for Leakey was, pound for pound, the toughest kid on the field.

Back