McLean V Garden City, Milford V Leakey

Why’s everyone assuming McLean will be in the state Title game? Last time I checked GC is undefeated... Last time I checked GC beat strawn. Garden City is foreal, I wouldn’t be suprised if Milford v GC part 3 at AT&T Stadium .

Garden City is absolutely a worthy opponent! I promise you, they have Mcleans FULL attention. These guys won’t over look anyone! This is just fans on here going through possibilities! For the record, Mclean beat Strawn by 33, and didn’t play well. Mclean will shut down Garden City, less than 30 points, and do the same to Milford, that’s my personal opinion as a fan. I’m telling you, we’re fast and hit HARD!

Milfordinsider, I hope to see you at Cowboy Stadium. I want to see the look on your face when we shut down your stud and break their spirit. We’re just too physical and too fast. Sorry bud.

MilfordInsider":18mothti said:
You can come tailgate with us too if you want.

Hope you have the same attitude during the game.... you beat union hill by 13 and they committed 7 turnovers.. hope you expect Mclean or Gc to do the same.

Hey Chiggity, I remember, back in either 2010 or 2011, I had the opportunity to go to a McLean/Follet game. Follet had a massive banner reading “Chiggity who?”. McLean lost badly, but I remember it because I never understood the reference until just now!

Went to see the Milford game tonight. After all the hype so far this year I must admit Milford did not live up to that hype. It reminded me of Oakwood in the Richland Springs game. After that game I predicted that Strawn would win by at least 30. Tonight Milford reminded me of Oakwood. No consistency, had trouble putting a scrappy Leakey team away. Based on tonight’s performance I predict that Milford will lose to whichever of the other two teams that they play. Number 11 for Milford outstanding, he was a horse and very impressive he pretty well carried Milford tonight.
Ok, fire away you Milford guys, you have the right to be proud of your team !

Was Taron hurt tonight? If not, Milford will lose to the Garden City/McLean winner. Then again, getting to the state game is nothing to sneeze about.

Cold and Rainey, wind blowing 20 mph.
They win by 45 and you don’t think they live up to hype?
Keep thinking what most say, Milford isn’t tough, they are a 1 man team.
These boys have been hearing this junk for a long time and yet here they are, one of the last 2 teams still playing.

Memo to MI: we shall see soon won’t we? Then you will have one of two options:
1. Crow all this year about YOUR state championship.
2. Eat Crow all year because of your immature rants on this site.
Either way, we will know which it will be soon !
Good Luck !

All year Ta’Ron dominates every game and “Milford is a one man team”. Ricky goes off and has a monster game and now Ta’Ron isn’t good enough for Milford to win state and Milford didn’t live up to the hype. This board contradicts its self every week lol.
Guess what though, weather won’t be an issue in AT&T lol. McLean/GC with to stop Ta’Ron, then his big little brother who’s 6’3 230 lbs, then stop Milford’s track team recievers... GOODLUCK #SeeYaAtAT&T

FCSA football":3b93wzxk said:
Memo to MI: we shall see soon won’t we? Then you will have one of two options:
1. Crow all this year about YOUR state championship.
2. Eat Crow all year because of your immature rants on this site.
Either way, we will know which it will be soon !
Good Luck !
So guessing you don’t want too play Milford and beat them since they are all hype?

Back