McLean V Garden City, Milford V Leakey

Mclean is FAST! Mclean is BIG! Mclean is NOT scared. Those are 3 facts that i know. And another thing, I promise you Mclean has the best player in the state. Nobody can do what #20 can do, offensively and defensively. We have so many weapons we haven’t even show cased yet. Mclean can spread it out and throw, slow it down and run, most most impressively, they’ll bust you in the mouth every single play. Nobody touches them this year. Mclean by 30. Then Mclean by 40.

You all are about to see a show when you watch these guys! They’re HUNGRY! Nobody is as deep and talented as Mclean this year.

EasyE43":evfdygw4 said:
Mclean is FAST! Mclean is BIG! Mclean is NOT scared. Those are 3 facts that i know. And another thing, I promise you Mclean has the best player in the state. Nobody can do what #20 can do, offensively and defensively. We have so many weapons we haven’t even show cased yet. Mclean can spread it out and throw, slow it down and run, most most impressively, they’ll bust you in the mouth every single play. Nobody touches them this year. Mclean by 30. Then Mclean by 40.
Ta’Ron Smith Vs Ben Crocket
There is nothing on offense that Ben can do that Ta’Ron cannot. Who’s faster? Ta’Ron. Who’s a better play maker? Ta’Ron. Who passes better? Ta’Ron. Who controls a game better? Ta’Ron. Who’s had the better career? Ta’Ron.
I’m sure Ben Crocket is an amazing football player, but Ta’Ron is the best player in sixman football.

MilfordInsider":dv2cep40 said:
EasyE43":dv2cep40 said:
Ta’Ron Smith Vs Ben Crocket
There is nothing on offense that Ben can do that Ta’Ron cannot. Who’s faster? Ta’Ron. Who’s a better play maker? Ta’Ron. Who passes better? Ta’Ron. Who controls a game better? Ta’Ron. Who’s had the better career? Ta’Ron.
I’m sure Ben Crocket is an amazing football player, but Ta’Ron is the best player in sixman football.

Honestly they’re tough to compare. I’ve watched them both play. Crockett is definitely stouter, but TaRon is a better rounded athlete. Crockett isn’t spreadback for a reason. I’d definitely say they are the top 2 athletes in D1, and both could play college ball if given opportunity.

My guys, I don’t brag on kids like this too often. You guys act like Crockett is slow! LOL! He probably runs a 4.55 to a 4.6. He runs the 100 and 200 in track. The kid has wheels, and his game speed is off the charts. He doesn’t play spread back because we have quiet possibly the best spread back in the state already there. Check beck next year on that maybe. I haven’t seen the Milford kid play, I’ll say that, but with that said, pound for pound, heart and guts and work ethic all included, I’d put everything I got on #20 from Mclean! Not a single doubt in my mind, best all around player in the state. One of the best tacklers I have seen at ANY level of high school football. And if we played past half the entire season, he would own every record in the state of Texas on offense and defense. That’s all i got.

EasyE43":q1v8ijx2 said:
My guys, I don’t brag on kids like this too often. You guys act like Crockett is slow! LOL! He probably runs a 4.55 to a 4.6. He runs the 100 and 200 in track. The kid has wheels, and his game speed is off the charts. He doesn’t play spread back because we have quiet possibly the best spread back in the state already there. Check beck next year on that maybe. I haven’t seen the Milford kid play, I’ll say that, but with that said, pound for pound, heart and guts and work ethic all included, I’d put everything I got on #20 from Mclean! Not a single doubt in my mind, best all around player in the state. One of the best tacklers I have seen at ANY level of high school football. And if we played past half the entire season, he would own every record in the state of Texas on offense and defense. That’s all i got.

I talked to the Smith kid at the Strawn and Oakwood game and he said he can’t wait until they beat Leakey so he can give y’all the game y’all want to see. He also said he has seen film on McClean and he don’t think their speed can match up to theirs.

LO LOLOLOL! I don’t know who the “Smith” kid is, but y’all keep thinking Mclean is slow! HAHA! They fly to the ball faster than any team in the state, and then hit you harder than you’ve ever been hit. Good luck boys!

Greatest95":22ohsin8 said:
EasyE43":22ohsin8 said:

I talked to the Smith kid at the Strawn and Oakwood game and he said he can’t wait until they beat Leakey so he can give y’all the game y’all want to see. He also said he has seen film on McClean and he don’t think their speed can match up to theirs.

I saw some Milford kids at the Strawn/Oakwood game and am questioning whether I should even drive to Burnet now. While we will see with the teams in the west at Jerry World, I would bet money that they beat Leakey.

EasyE43":2zvyervt said:
LO LOLOLOL! I don’t know who the “Smith” kid is, but y’all keep thinking Mclean is slow! HAHA! They fly to the ball faster than any team in the state, and then hit you harder than you’ve ever been hit. Good luck boys!

You don’t know who the Smith kid is?! Come to the game tonight where they will play Leakey and you’ll get to see him play. By the end of the game I’m sure you’ll know who he is. The kid is a great athlete!

EasyE43":16ibjart said:

I agree with you whole heartedly. Those folks down south think that they are the only schools with legitimate teams & have true “Game Changers” on their roster. Well those of us in WD know first hand what McLean has to offer them. Crockett is a true blue chip player in all aspects & his fellow teammates are a very unique group of big, fast & very disciplined players. I have not seen a glaring week point yet and can’t wait for the naysayers to admit they were wrong. Good luck tomorrow & looking forward to all the comments after the game.

Greatest95":217fjp5s said:

To be honest, game film tends to make players look slower. I've seen some videos of Smith & Milford and thought to myself. Their not very fast... but in person, I'd bet money I would think the exact opposite.

A lot of respect to the WD group, they played their hearts out and gave it everything against us. I wouldn’t doubt one bit if WD is the 2nd best team in the state. As far as knowing the Smith kid when it’s over, probably we will, but if we get to that match up, I promise he will never forget this group from Mclean. I hope he is tough and strong, because we will find out, he will get hit harder than he ever been hit. Looking forward to it!!!

EasyE43":3u8rf9lh said:
A lot of respect to the WD group, they played their hearts out and gave it everything against us. I wouldn’t doubt one bit if WD is the 2nd best team in the state. As far as knowing the Smith kid when it’s over, probably we will, but if we get to that match up, I promise he will never forget this group from Mclean. I hope he is tough and strong, because we will find out, he will get hit harder than he ever been hit. Looking forward to it!!!

To hit Taron you have to catch him first. Looking forward to it!!!

I am not saying McLean is not a great team.
I don’t think Milford is going to go in and walk all over them.
I’m guessing the line would probably be McLean by 35.
If you think it would be that easy go ahead but I can’t see any team shutting down Milford like that.

Back