McLean v Garden City Game Change! AGAIN 7pm in Tulia

51eleven":236ip0n8 said:
Thanks one more time for the updates. GC still had a chance all the way into the 4th. They never backed down. Good game.
My pleasure. I didn’t know who would be able to pick up the stream or didn’t make it out to the game so I decided to give updates. Great game by both sides! It’s been a competitive game regardless of how the score ends.

Congratulations to both teams on outstanding seasons. Good luck to McLean vs Milford and vice versa I'd like to see a good game there too.

Both teams played great! Game was worth the drive!
GC defensive front was very good! McLean's spread rush was very good! Great all around effort by all!

BuffaloCountry":38e46z3b said:
64-34 McLean 2:05 left
McLean just forced a safety!

This was maybe the most athletic play of the game, Chism Henderson turned in to Superman to jump over a blocker and hit the spread back forcing the fumble and safety in the endzone

Was possibly the best play of the year. Its one thing to do it in tight, but when the kid dives over an up back in spread to lay the wood and cause a fumble/safety.... WOW!

The two pick sixes and the 3 missed extra points killed Garden City in the 3rd quarter. Garden City all shot themselves in the foot in the first half by not being able to make a tackle.

Broberts431":222dwnoh said:
The two pick sixes and the 3 missed extra points killed Garden City in the 3rd quarter. Garden City all shot themselves in the foot in the first half by not being able to make a tackle.

Tackling Ben Crockett is easier said than done. I thought Garden City was in great position to stop him at the line of scrimmage, but he very rarely is taken down at first contact.

Back