McLean v Garden City Game Change! AGAIN 7pm in Tulia

Will this game still be broadcast? If sixmania can't make it I think a local Garden City radio station broadcast's the games but don't remember if their on line or their name, link, etc..

Would be cool to listen to Monday Night Football.

Leman Saunders":24kcttbm said:
Due to weather the D1 semi-final game between McLean and Garden City has been moved to Monday at 6pm (still in Levelland)

I have seen someone else say the game was on the 9th just making sure it’s tomorrow the 10th.

Thanks guys. I heard on the radio this morning parts of West Texas got up tp 10 inches of snow. Don't know which parts? Levelland? Guess most of it will be melted by tomorrow evening.

51eleven":1umzqc8g said:
Thanks guys. I heard on the radio this morning parts of West Texas got up tp 10 inches of snow. Don't know which parts? Levelland? Guess most of it will be melted by tomorrow evening.

Yeah Lubbock got 10 inches yesterday and Levelland is 15 miles from there if memory serves so I would imagine they got a decent amount.

Thanks for the updates. The games cutting in and out bad on my slow speed internet. I didn't know McLean scored again. Heard GC stopped them once, 4 and out.

51eleven":2sgu54ro said:
Thanks for the updates. The games cutting in and out bad on my slow speed internet. I didn't know McLean scored again. Heard GC stopped them once, 4 and out.
No problem! Yes, GC forced a 4 and out, but McLean was able to get the ball back and march downfield.

I guess any attempt to listen to the game for me is over. Nothing in about 10 minutes. They were still in the1st quarter and it was over per your earlier post. Refreshed several times, buffering, forever.

Back