McLean is For Real!

Oldiebutagoodie":2qbec0jh said:
Leman Saunders":2qbec0jh said:
Either Tanner Woods or his younger brother Dakota Woods.
It was Tanner. He put up some huge numbers but Follett never put a deep run together. They actually missed the playoffs his senior year.

Man must’ve been a tough district!

Back to the original topic.. I don’t think Groom tackled McLean’s starters once in the first quarter. 58-8 after the first quarter and 72-14 final. McLean’s back ups played the entire 2nd quarter.

bballcoach":2fig1ghq said:
Back to the original topic.. I don’t think Groom tackled McLean’s starters once in the first quarter. 58-8 after the first quarter and 72-14 final. McLean’s back ups played the entire 2nd quarter.

I gotta ask, is McLean really deep play off material? And how did Groom get their scores?

I'm from groom and was at the game if mclean wanted they could have beat us 100 to nothing. They are huge fast and more than a playoff team. I see them going all the way wow!. We've had a few state runs in groom and you know a team when u see them. Bring it home mclean your not a sixman fan if you don't like watching a team like that.

BigFan22":1y5afewf said:
bballcoach":1y5afewf said:

I gotta ask, is McLean really deep play off material? And how did Groom get their scores?

Yes. McLean is really deep playoff material. Groom scored on a broken coverage long pass early in the game, then scored with about 30 seconds to go in the half against McLean’s back ups.

tdog5344":2w5c41f1 said:
I'm from groom and was at the game if mclean wanted they could have beat us 100 to nothing. They are huge fast and more than a playoff team. I see them going all the way wow!. We've had a few state runs in groom and you know a team when u see them. Bring it home mclean your not a sixman fan if you don't like watching a team like that.

PLEASE tell me you weren’t the guy that yelled “Good job boys, you scored against #1” as loud as he could after yalls first TD. Haha

bballcoach":249ns4ze said:
tdog5344":249ns4ze said:

PLEASE tell me you weren’t the guy that yelled “Good job boys, you scored against #1” as loud as he could after yalls first TD. Haha

That's funny coming from a Jr high basketball coach who is illegally using another schools Hudl account to creep on film that doesn't belong to him. HAHA

tdog5344":11189jut said:
bballcoach":11189jut said:
tdog5344":11189jut said:

That's funny coming from a Jr high basketball coach who is illegally using another schools Hudl account to creep on film that doesn't belong to him. HAHA

My comment wasn't a shot at you or anyone else.. I just thought it was funny the guy yelled that across the field. But just so you have your information correct, I am not a JH basketball coach and I didn't "illegally" use another schools HUDL account to watch film. I figured you knew how HUDL works, but I guess you need some enlightening.. coaches can share film with ANYONE they want that also has a HUDL account..whether it be a football or basketball account. Grow up man.. You are no longer in HS!

Yeah I saw this fight coming lol in tdog’s defense I was probably the same around his age, Im guessing he’s 19 or 20ish. Then again, I moved off from home and had to grow up pretty quick. You figure out nobody cares about your hometown glory.

bballcoach":25bya8y4 said:
Ah.. it's alright. Not sure why he chose to take a shot, but it's all good!

First of all Coach you took the first shot. Did you expect us to sit in the stands when we scored and not cheer? And so what if I was that guy. I was complimenting how good Mclean was even though I'm from a rival town, So I didn't take the first shot. I'm sure since your a coach at a 4a school you have way better things to do than try to defend a school you left. Being a man of much responsibility I'm sure you have other ways to feather your ego other than arguing on a website with a bunch of kids. SMH

tdog5344":26190wmf said:
bballcoach":26190wmf said:
Ah.. it's alright. Not sure why he chose to take a shot, but it's all good!

First of all Coach you took the first shot. Did you expect us to sit in the stands when we scored and not cheer? And so what if I was that guy. I was complimenting how good Mclean was even though I'm from a rival town, So I didn't take the first shot. I'm sure since your a coach at a 4a school you have way better things to do than try to defend a school you left. Being a man of much responsibility I'm sure you have other ways to feather your ego other than arguing on a website with a bunch of kids. SMH

This has nothing to do with my ego. All I said was I thought it was funny how a man yelled that statement across the field. It wasn't a shot at all. I do have better things to do than argue, and I definitely wasn't planning on it turning into one. I have read this message board for years, and 95% of the people on here are mature adults that are passionate about their town and football. I will always support McLean..especially since one of my best friends is still on the coaching staff there. I apologize if you took my statement the wrong way, and had to call me a "JH coach" doing illegal things when you had no idea what you were talking about. I hope we can discuss McLean, Groom, and six man football in a cordial way in the future.

Back