Loraine Vs Benjamin (Rematch)

The Bulldogs know I can't seal their fate, so my 16-ounce Dr. Pepper bet is they'll keep the score close enough to make a come-back, a little into the 3rd Quarter, then Benjamin wraps it up by 45 in the 4th.

Sure both Teams will remember being on that AT&T Stadium field for a while. Hope all enjoy the experience, and those coming up after them will play some great football trying to get back there in years to come!

Hard to beat a Team twice in the same year but I have attended and watched Benjamin this year and they are very disciplined and lots of skill players on that field. They have gotten better after each game they play and they always seem to stay under control. This is probably one of the best sound teams I've seen since the Rule squad in 2008. I wish both Teams Good Luck in the Hunt for the State Championship and not being biased but I see (Knox County) Benjamin Mustangs winning this one. To much Power, Speed, Discipline, Skill, not to mention the Coaching Trio on the sideline. These kids are hungry for the Title.
Just curious, have you seen Loraine play this year? Some of the fastest guys in six man.

Just curious, have you seen Loraine play this year? Some of the fastest guys in six man.
Just when they played Benjamin the first time. I’m sure that both teams are a lot better. I’m not taking anything away from either team. I mentioned in my thread that it is really hard to beat a team twice never the less in the same year. It will either be a tight game or it could be a run away in a hurry. Containment will be the key in this game. Health will also be a big thing. Both teams have played lots of ball up to this point including lots of hits on the way. Good Luck to Loraine and Benjamin both. Not being biased lol but I’m a Knox County man and I will be rooting for Benjamin to bring home the Gold for their town and our County.

Well I’m here from Kansas City and can’t wait to see what happens look forward to the game good luck to both teams and congratulations on making it this far but let’s go Benjamin I still have them by 45 but none the less only time will tell

I think Loraine is going to surprise some people, but come up short. I'll be rooting for them though, since I have to choose a side to sit on. Benjamin by 13 is my pick.

Benjamin won state? Woowoo!

Congrats to all the Benjamin community on your first state championship!

Make It Rain Money GIF

Congrats to Loraine on being there. Nice season but yall got outpayed.

Benjamin kid is super talented but no doubt in my mind he's been putting in work on sports as long as he has been alive! If he puts in the same effort in life after school, he will succeed! The press conference was fine in my mind. Coach Rigdon was a Lil arrogant but I think the times we're in, speaking with pride and from the heart is needed more than not. Loraine I thought should have bulldozed more in tight with that bigger running back. I'm just an Ole sixman fan so no disrespect toward the coaches, Congratulations to both teams on an out standing season.

Benjamin won state? Woowoo!

Congrats to all the Benjamin community on your first state championship!

Make It Rain Money GIF

Congrats to Loraine on being there. Nice season but yall got outpayed.
I see what you did there 😂😂😂. You must be a fan from San Saba county? Cant mention any school or names, but seems like some teams may have learned something from a school in San Saba county. Congrats to Benjamin on their 1st ever state championship and Loraine's historic runner-up season. "Loraine, nice season but yall just got outPLAYED." Fixed it for you @TheEqualizer

Back