Looking to restructure schedule for next season

Blueblood22

11-man fan
I inherited a schedule that has us playing too many D1 schools that are pretty strong. I am looking for games where we can compete instead of being someone's homecoming game that is over at the half. We will be pretty much all juniors and sophomores next year. I will have one senior, if he plays. Call me if you are looking for a competitive game. We can travel within reason.

Wallace
Kopperl ISD
254-205-0503

I inherited a schedule that has us playing too many D1 schools that are pretty strong. I am looking for games where we can compete instead of being someone's homecoming game that is over at the half. We will be pretty much all juniors and sophomores next year. I will have one senior, if he plays. Call me if you are looking for a competitive game. We can travel within reason.

Wallace
Kopperl ISD
254-205-0503
We will be all Freshman and Sophomores if you are interested in playing. I am looking for a week 3 (Saturday 9 September 10am) home game.

David Mull
Memorial Christian Academy
Killeen, Texas
[email protected]

Wallace
Kopperl ISD
254-205-0503
I texted you I'm available week 7 week 9

Last edited:
Back