• ATTENTION: If you have an ATT email address (or southwestern bell), please know that ATT has put a block on accepting emails from our server. I'm not sure why this happened and I'm currently trying to work with them to get the block removed. Until it's resolved, please text me, rather than email. Again, this only affects folks with an ATT email address. Find my contact info: ways to contact Mike

Filled Looking to restructure schedule for next season

I inherited a schedule that has us playing too many D1 schools that are pretty strong. I am looking for games where we can compete instead of being someone's homecoming game that is over at the half. We will be pretty much all juniors and sophomores next year. I will have one senior, if he plays. Call me if you are looking for a competitive game. We can travel within reason.

Wallace
Kopperl ISD
254-205-0503

MCAWarriors

I inherited a schedule that has us playing too many D1 schools that are pretty strong. I am looking for games where we can compete instead of being someone's homecoming game that is over at the half. We will be pretty much all juniors and sophomores next year. I will have one senior, if he plays. Call me if you are looking for a competitive game. We can travel within reason.

Wallace
Kopperl ISD
254-205-0503
We will be all Freshman and Sophomores if you are interested in playing. I am looking for a week 3 (Saturday 9 September 10am) home game.

David Mull
Memorial Christian Academy
Killeen, Texas
dmull@mcawarriors.org

Wallace
Kopperl ISD
254-205-0503
I texted you I'm available week 7 week 9

Last edited: