Jonesboro vs Union hill

Who 45'd them all those years? R/S? Zephyr and Avalon more physical? Didn't get to see the Avalon game! I'll give you the second zephyr game, but the first I won't. Congrats to the Eagles in the great season they've had and congrats on battling through the playoffs without your starting 6.

Shad Kline":38kgy10h said:
UltimateFan85":38kgy10h said:
Is the Jonesboro vs UH going to be broadcasted ? I can't make it but would still like to listen to the game.
http://www.mixlr.com/sixmania
I will be broadcasting along with my son Clayton and possibly an assistant coach from east Texas.

Thank you Mr. Kline. Bad as I really really want to see this game in person it might not be in my best interest. I'm going to get the Doc's opinion in the morning and I don't mean Doc Wee Wee. I may be listening with my one not stopped up ear. Frustrating all around. Cool is one thing. Cool and wet is another for me at the moment.

Jonesboro v Union Hill

Jonesboro has been battling the injury bug all post-season and have only gotten better each week as key players recover and back-ups gain some big game experience. Union Hill is having their best season in 6-man since the 1940s and looking for the schools 3rd state title in it’s 3rd different classification (having won Class B in 1978 and 1A in 1982). Jonesboro is battle tested and Union Hill has had one of the easiest playoff paths to this point. Union Hill probably has the best athlete in this contest and while their defense has only allowed about 13 points a game this season that is against a schedule full of private schools. Jonesboro has given up almost 23 points a game against some solid teams. Union Hill’s only loss was to Strawn who forced and capitalized on several key turnovers to win that game. This will be a hard fought game in the trenches, in the end I think Jonesboro’s defense holds up better and they make more extra points and win a very physical game lower scoring game.

Players to Watch:
Jonesboro – Robert Robuck, Ethan Lilljedahl, Wyatt Young
Union Hill – Gabe Nelson, Colton Wade, Colt Mallory

I did not realize this was still the top subject on the site the Tuesday before the Tuesday before State.
Congrat's to both teams again. Go Eagles.
I guess we should post this again for posterity, since the coaches have all shaved by now.

https://www.etvarsity.com/news/2016/nov ... ix-man-le/

Go Bears. Beat them yotes. Shock the sixman naion.
I've alway's liked underdawgs.
Heck, I was a Baylor fan before Art Briles.

Back