Jonesboro vs Borden County

This will be the easiest game BC has had in the playoffs this season. Unless BC yanks everyone but the cheerleaders, this game will be over by halftime. Once again, the D1 East bracket is laughably weak.

Rainjacktx you could spoil a wet dream! These kids made it this far because they worked their butts off . Just because your a bc fan doesn't mean you have to put jacked up shit like that on here. Yes I understand last year Jonesboro got the fire beat out of them last year but this year could be different. Atleast give both teams a shot to begin with.

Rainjax is from silverton he does this alot but when you look up their record for the last 20 years you'll see why.. congrats to Jonesboro and the other 3 teams everyone else just wishes it was them

I believe the difference between this years team is, the Eagles are healthy. It’s one game and anything can happen. Control the ball and win the game. Good luck at state!

I’ll take the Eagles by 8 in a hard fought battle. It’s one game anything can happen. Both teams have great athletes, comes down to who makes the plays.

Anyone from Gail know if Fernando Baeza
Will be going to Dallas for the game?
I’ll pick BC by 45. no offense Eagles fans
It’s hard to stop a train.

I'm a fan of the east so I'm hoping for an upset in this game but the only way I see that happening is, first absolutely have to play mistake free football and slow I mean real slow time eating methodical drives to eat up the clock and keep the ball away from them. Now that's a lot easier said than done for sure. Good luck Eagles.

LoneRanger2013":xrhw328a said:
Rainjacktx you could spoil a wet dream! These kids made it this far because they worked their butts off . Just because your a bc fan doesn't mean you have to put jacked up sillyputty like that on here. Yes I understand last year Jonesboro got the fire beat out of them last year but this year could be different. Atleast give both teams a shot to begin with.

No offense to the kids, but D1 East has been notoriously weak for several years, with the exception of Abbott couple of years ago. Neither of the D1 East semifinalists would have made it past the quarterfinals in the West. I'll give Jonesboro a puncher's chance - kinda like Michael Spinks had against Iron Mike.

tdog5344":3eoaj4qx said:
Yes and Rainjax who is never wrong has spoken.. I think he threw that one in from left field!

Says the mental midget who picked Milford. And McLean to play all 4 quarters against Happy. Twice.

tdog5344":3eoaj4qx said:
Rainjax is from silverton he does this alot but when you look up their record for the last 20 years you'll see why.. congrats to Jonesboro and the other 3 teams everyone else just wishes it was them

Unlike tdog, my identity does not come from my mailing address. I have a kid who graduated from Silverton, and one who graduated at Valley. I just have to wonder if being so unbelievably dumb is painful for you on a daily basis, or does it only hurt every so often?

rainjacktx":2hohezah said:
I just have to wonder if being so unbelievably dumb is painful for you on a daily basis, or does it only hurt every so often?

There’s one for the 100 greatest sixmanfootball.com message board quotes of all time list.

oldfat&bald":jh3b5ias said:
There’s one for the 100 greatest sixmanfootball.com message board quotes of all time list.

Given your arthritic digits, the added discomfort you endured typing that post must have been biblical.

rainjacktx":lpjg21mb said:
oldfat&bald":lpjg21mb said:

Given your arthritic digits, the added discomfort you endured typing that post must have been biblical.

Rainman, you accidentally posted something that made me laugh. The only time I usually hurt is when I read your arrogant and foolish posts.

Back