Jayton Kickoff Classic 2023

Sykotyk

11-man fan
Just seeing if anything as been confirmed about Jayton hosting an event to kickoff the season again. Also, what others might be setup. Allen Academy?

Just seeing if anything as been confirmed about Jayton hosting an event to kickoff the season again. Also, what others might be setup. Allen Academy?
Looking at the schedule, it would appear Jayton will be having theirs. There are already two games scheduled at Jayton during opening week. Westbrook/Knox City on Thursday and Valley/Motley County on Friday. I'm sure there are others scheduled that just haven't made it into the schedules here yet.

Yes, Allen Academy usually hosts one too and there is one game scheduled there on Friday and there are two games scheduled there on Saturday already, so I'm guessing that one will happen again this year as well.

Unless I'm mistaken, there is also usually one at Sul Ross State University.

Just under two months now. Seems like a huge vacuum in my sports world without games to go to. Can't wait, now if I can talk my wife into going to Jayton on Saturday in time to watch all four games! Yea, that would be something!!

There was some talk last year about Jayton replacing the seating on the west side of your stadium. Did this happen in the offseason?

There was some talk last year about Jayton replacing the seating on the west side of your stadium. Did this happen in the offseason?
They need to. The field should run North and South and the Home team should be on the West side.. Home team in shade if there is one and visitors have to look into sun.

Back