Jayton HS--Head Football Coach Opening

tseymore

11-man fan
Jayton High School is looking for a Head Football Coach. Possible teaching fields: Social Studies, English, Business Computers. Jayton pays State Base + 10% + $1,000 for teaching. $6,000 Coaching Stipend. Housing Available @ $425 per month. Contact:
Tim Seymore, Superintendent, PO Box 168, Jayton, TX 806-237-2991 office, 806-269-3091 cell, 806-237-2670 fax. Email [email protected]

RevolvingDoor.jpg

so the stipend is $6000 and the housing cost is - $5100..............so actually you get a big 'ol $900 stipend.........that is crazy! So you coach for 900 bucks a year. WOW!!!!

Savant":1jlewoc8 said:
so the stipend is $6000 and the housing cost is - $5100..............so actually you get a big 'ol $900 stipend.........that is crazy! So you coach for 900 bucks a year. WOW!!!!

welcome to coaching! Its not just about the money to me.

It's all in how you look at it! gotta live someplace. However, is it contigent that the coach has to take the housing? That would cause a rub for me.

Expert101":36rxo6ul said:
It's all in how you look at it! gotta live someplace. However, is it contigent that the coach has to take the housing? That would cause a rub for me.

the coach doesn't have to take the housing...but there aren't alot of housing options in Jayton...to be fair, every teacher pays the same for school housing, whether they are a coach or not.

Back