Jayton Gridiron Classic

Nobody got hurt for Borden. Crowell outcoached and outplayed Borden County. They are a very well coached football team. Good luck to the Wildcats during the remainder of the 2012 season. Don't usually post on this site, just thought I could answer that question and end all speculation. Thank you all for coming out and supporting the Coyotes. Take care and God bless, TR

techster2000":2gafj25m said:
What happened at the Borden/Crowell game? Somebody get hurt or is Crowell that good? I've seen Borden and they're pretty stout.
Taking nothing away from either team the game was well played by both. We went in at half 46-30 (BC favor) and those 16 pts were off of Crowell mistakes (strip/Fumble) but my Wildcats came out in third with a vengeance. 38 unanswered pts in the third alone. While we have less on the team than we have had in years these boys play WELL together and with the addition of new coaching staff we expect to turn quite a few heads this season.

I'm still impressed that Rotan was able to put up 40 points in their first sixman game against Throck... I'm not sure of the details for instance if Throck had their 2nd or 3rd string in there but still not too shabby Rotan!!

Crowell over BC is one of the most shocking upsets I've seen in several years. The only people who truly believed they could win before the kick-off were the Crowell players and coaches. No, vapid little fanboys don't count.

The MC win over GC at Hico was huge but, as it turned out, GC wasn't very good that season. Was that just a year ago?

coachtrey":3bfnh80m said:
Nobody got hurt for Borden. Crowell outcoached and outplayed Borden County. They are a very well coached football team. Good luck to the Wildcats during the remainder of the 2012 season. Don't usually post on this site, just thought I could answer that question and end all speculation. Thank you all for coming out and supporting the Coyotes. Take care and God bless, TR

Thanks Coach!! Normally when Crowell pulls a big upset the response to why it happened usually is something to the effect of "well had Little Johnny #99 not gassed or if 3 of their starters were on the field they would have beat yall like a drum."

Best of luck to BC this season!! Lots of football left!!

Thanks again!!

Back