Jack Pardee

Thank you Leman Saunders wasn't for sure if he was the person from Christoval. I was reading a NFL football magazine and he was in it. It said what college he played for but didn't mention his home town. I had thought the name was familiar and just wanted to make sure from some experts on here.

Leman posted a photograph of Christoval's team that had Jack Pardee on it. To say he was a man among boys might be an understatement. This was posted on the sixman history segment.

Saw the team photo of Christoval that had Pardee in it. It took me awhile to find the picture since there was 78 pages on that segment! He looked like a big dude but heck the team itself looked like they had some size.

I had two uncles who played against him and they said he was like tackling a bulldozer or getting hit by a truck. GC finished second to them his senior year.

I looked up Christoval records during those years and was shocked to see only one winning season! Now I did look those records up on lonestarfootball.net so I don't know how legit that website is? How in the world did Christoval have losing records with Pardee?

Schwarzenegger":1rbt1ofs said:
I looked up Christoval records during those years and was shocked to see only one winning season! Now I did look those records up on lonestarfootball.net so I don't know how legit that website is? How in the world did Christoval have losing records with Pardee?
LSFN is legit. Several people have put in a lot of time researching records and scores.

Schwarzenegger":qd7uawha said:

One man does not make a team. If you don't have a decent supporting cast, even superman would have a tough time.

I was at GC during the Pardee days. GC had absolutely the toughest cowboys, farmers, and oil field guys you could ever imagine. It was always hard faught but Jack went thru them and made it look easy. I was in junior high but could really appreciate them as well as GC team.

Old Bearkat":1woafh9h said:
Schwarzenegger":1woafh9h said:

One man does not make a team. If you don't have a decent supporting cast, even superman would have a tough time.

Also, he might just have not hit his growth yet until his senior year. Some guys are like that.

Back