its here week four pickem

edbassmaster1

11-man fan
in cranfills gap its sure to be a homecoming for the lions.. with a six point loss last year to sydney will the lions keep there momentum going this year and knock off sydney? im taking the lions in a route

iredell vs gordon looks like the longhorns will go to 3-1 while iredell will fall big and start week five 1-3.. whats it gonna take for the dragons to turn it around?

walnut vs avalon.. walnuts goin to avalon looking for a win but after two blowout losses in a row can the hornets turn it around at the eagles exspense? nope not gonna happen avalon big at the half!!

jonesboro vs coolidge.. hmm what jonesboro team shows up this week? im taking the eagles and there speed in this one.. eagles end it early

blum vs evant.. blum looks to have got out of the slump with a thumping of iredell last week.. can they keep it up this week when the elks show up? evant looks to bounce back after a loss last week can they get the bobcats run up a tree or will the elks head for the high country? im going with blum in a third quarter mauling..

dead horse beating time? what in the wild wild world of sixman is going on with the coyotes? squeaking by aquilla last week and fighting amongst themselves!! i guess you pick a private school to beat up on to work out the kinks for burky..

The only game of the ones that you picked that I would question is Jonesboro and Coolidge. Its being played in Coolidge and that might be enough to give them the edge.

Two games that you didn't include is Zephyr ,Gorman and May at Blanket. Despite the point spreads, I think both games will be very close.

UMMM yall still delusional on here!

Avalon, Blum, Gordon, Jonesboro all win big this week.

What about my game of the week last week between Apple Springs and High Island? Fly Eagles Fly!

Them there coyotes will be fine. They win state going away!

Prickly Bear

One _pac2018":nfe4njp1 said:
VictoryG":nfe4njp1 said:
RS top two players suspended this week too. Coyote upset alert?
Which 2 kids ? Sure hope they turn it around

A friend of mine just confirmed it is none other than both Rigdon Boys and the other Varsity RB. Ole Burkhart can’t help but find ways to keep the discontent alive between his teammates and the rigdons. If he wanted to punish them why did he let the big one finish/win the game for him last week? That school caused all this tension by how they have treated and been so heartless in their obvious USE of the kids for their talent without any real concern for the kids. 100 dollars says the tension that sparked the fights had zero to do with those kids and their relationship and everything to do with the way the administration and new AD have treated that family and put a wedge in the team. Seems like they are left feeling like they have to pick sides. We all know what side those boys are choosing so why not embrace them and use all that love and religious man stuff they alway preach support the kids and family instead of act as if you just want them to carry the team until the golden boy is eligible?? Why would a kid unable to play varsity until week 8 get the majority of the varsity snaps in practice? Wanna bet he is getting snaps a rigdon kid gets during the actual battle? CIRCUS a absolutely pathetic heartless Circus.

Coyotes get upset this week! I was pulling for Aquila and I’m pulling for Austin Royal. It’s time for those who people that play with peoples lives so carelessly to get what they want to get a get a taste of Karma!

One _pac2018":3qdbqj35 said:
VictoryG":3qdbqj35 said:

Word out of the springs.

One Rigdon boy suspended for cussin

One Rigdon suspended for altercation in the game.

One other player suspended.

Board members son who took his helmet of twice and left the field and told everyone to f&@& yourselves . No suspension

The other board members son who cussed Jerry out - no suspension

And of corse calling the players

F-ing b!€£#es and then saying sorry was ok for coach Jerry

No suspension.

Hearing the 7 th grade kid is heading to Rochelle soon.

Stay tuned.

Dang son, why don't you just man up and use your original username? You aren't fooling anyone by using all these different names. And just for the other readers information, iwuvdisgame has really twisted this for whatever his reasons are, but I'm sure most of you already know that.

Johnny South":2rjjket6 said:
Dang son, why don't you just man up and use your original username? You aren't fooling anyone by using all these different names. And just for the other readers information, iwuvdisgame has really twisted this for whatever his reasons are, but I'm sure most of you already know that.

You know it’s the same guy? Or just guessing?

Also telling someone to “man up” and use an original USERNAME is peak keyboard warrior.. especially while not using your own name lol

iwuvdisgame":2ja00fix said:
One _pac2018":2ja00fix said:
VictoryG":2ja00fix said:

Word out of the springs.

One Rigdon boy suspended for cussin

One Rigdon suspended for altercation in the game.

One other player suspended.

Board members son who took his helmet of twice and left the field and told everyone to f&@& yourselves . No suspension

The other board members son who cussed Jerry out - no suspension

And of corse calling the players

F-ing b!€£#es and then saying sorry was ok for coach Jerry

No suspension.

Hearing the 7 th grade kid is heading to Rochelle soon.

Stay tuned.[/quote

While I find it hard to believe a school would punish a high school athlete for saying a few bad words when the coaches say then all the time, I can believe that board members kids especially the ones they have over there would her special treatment. My question is this really..... does RS just want Rigdon to quit? And read back on another post Friday before the fight happened I do believe I stated where this talent train was headed.. I asked is tonight the wheels fall of??? Would you look at that they are falling off as fast as they can. Maybe Mr Johnny South can untwist some of the wrong information that was given??? Hell someone should set the record straight what’s wrong with this family and school district why can’t they make it work

Johnny South":3tx7c7md said:

Yo South just call this man out if you know who it is. Im sick of the people always rippin on ppl behind usernames.

I’m confused is Johnny south your real name sir? Just for the record my real name is not I repeat is not 6manfamily. I just chose that name cuz my grand dad won a 6 man title my dad did also as well as myself so I feel like we are a 6manfamily.

Now for a change of direction. May or blanket?? Got take May in this one coach Steele’s team fights hard so if they lose it won’t be ugly I guarantee that. Rochelle or Eden?? I’m taking the Bulldogs even though I feel slightly wrong here. Rotan Jv vs Guthrie varsity?? How is varsity picked to get 45ed and Jv picked to 45 a varsity?? I’ll take Guthrie. We need more week 4 picks and less RS which will lose this week in a huge upset

It’s a given that any program would do anything legally or morally right to produce a championship. Traditional values sometimes get overlooked by that intrinsic desire to win at all cost. From what’s been written here and observed by neutral observer , the intrinsic desire seems to be in place. I feel The kids involved didn’t chose to be placed in this situation. But the individuals competitive nature gives rise to the situation that has occurred. Competitive athletes thrive on being the best. Without the proper leadership and guidance it’s gonna happen. Don’t blame the athletes it’s the leadership in the district that has created this. It’s ok to some they never feel they are to blame for anything that occurs. The one key ingredient to success even with the talent is a disciplined system from the top down. If you can’t love and trust your teammates and have that unselfish desire to succeed it’s headed for failure.

Dang ole Mouth of the South and Victoria Girl getting all up in arms about a screen name! Yall all just tell us who you are and all your personal info so creepers can still yo identity.....no thank you.....But for real tho yall being hard on my Yotes!

Prickly Bear!!!!!

Back