Is this number 5?

I know he was at Samnorwood for sure before they shut down. If you are from RS then you would most likely know all the details. To each their own
Like I have said I do not know the details. Nor would I like to really. I think it’s a rabbit hole. I was just wondering if he’s ever been a HC I’ve just heard of him being an assistant. I don’t know anything about samnorwood I’ll have to look. You do have to wonder why he hasn’t taken a HC job though I’m sure he has been offered. The only ones right off my head were Aquilla and maybe calvert.?.? That we’re looking this year. I’ll check that too. When do you think youll be back in action coach?.? Checked it out Last football listed for samnorwood was 2010.
From what I gathered, and keep in mind it's like solving a 375k piece puzzle, he was the AD/HFC at RS......but only briefly.
That is a big puzzle. Just as well throw that one out. Not worth trying to put it together.

Like I have said I do not know the details. Nor would I like to really. I think it’s a rabbit hole. I was just wondering if he’s ever been a HC I’ve just heard of him being an assistant. I don’t know anything about samnorwood I’ll have to look. You do have to wonder why he hasn’t taken a HC job though I’m sure he has been offered. The only ones right off my head were Aquilla and maybe calvert.?.? That we’re looking this year. I’ll check that too. When do you think youll be back in action coach?.? Checked it out Last football listed for samnorwood was 2010.

That is a big puzzle. Just as well throw that one out. Not worth trying to put it together.
Savoy & Perrin Whitt are looking for a HFC. RS is looking for an Asst. coach, preferably with talented sons....so I hear.

Next year I’ll be coaching again.

I don’t know any of those details. So to be fair the rigdons needed help then.?… this is the wheel. Climb aboard.
Serious question here has Rigdon ever been a head coach anywhere (football) I know he’s a basketball coach right?
Arnaud.. Why are you so obsessed with the Rigdons? Literally, not even 24 hours since the state championship was played "tsford" (RS'r) HAD to make a post about this? Facts and scores have been proven.
JB needs to provide everyone in RS with donut pillows to allievate their "butthurtness" 😂

Arnaud.. Why are you so obsessed with the Rigdons? Literally, not even 24 hours since the state championship was played "tsford" (RS'r) HAD to make a post about this? Facts and scores have been proven.
JB needs to provide everyone in RS with donut pillows to allievate their "butthurtness" 😂
I have no ideal who tsford is, them and whoever else can be butthurt all they want. It affects me none. I just find it amusing and was honestly asking about the guys coaching expirence that I don’t know. Forgive me. Obsessed.? No just curious and asking questions. You seem defensive about a simple question.

I don’t know any of those details. So to be fair the rigdons needed help then.?… this is the wheel. Climb aboard.
Serious question here has Rigdon ever been a head coach anywhere (football) I know he’s a basketball coach right?
Yes, he has been a HC. I told myself I was going to stay out of this but since ford brought it up, and some of the comments on other threads by others as well as those here I feel compelled.
Apologies to the Rigdon's (whom I've never met) and Coach Lee if you frown on what I have to say. In these days of the world wide web if you look around info is available, much false and/or misleading (even on here, believe it or not!).
From a couple of short articles I found Coach Rigdon was HC at Samnorwood, named Coach of the year with a 4-5 record, by his peers in 2009. With a 5-1 record in 2010 after 6 games the school board met on a Tuesday night until 2:00 AM and decided to buy out his contract. They forfeited there last 4 games. According to Old Bearkat the team quit afterwards in protest and support of their coach per his post on Lone Star Football. They haven't played the game since. Maybe he stepped on someone's toe's or they just didn't like football.
I don't know the details and I don't care.
He does have HC experience, in a smaller arena. His kids were a little young to be involved in influencing anything. It's in the past.

Last edited:
Well cool thanks for answering my question jimmy. You got that itch though. You have said this several times. I wouldn’t worry about Lee I’m sure he’s ok with it unless your employed at the school or something who cares right.?.just make sure your nice on the internet. Just bring him a power bar he’ll settle down. Thanks for giving me an answer though. That’s all I was asking for, I genuinely did not know. I already looked up the site you posted. So the school is closed though now.?.?.

Well cool thanks for answering my question jimmy. You got that itch though. You have said this several times. I wouldn’t worry about Lee I’m sure he’s ok with it unless your employed at the school or something who cares right.?.just make sure your nice on the internet. Just bring him a power bar he’ll settle down. Thanks for giving me an answer though. That’s all I was asking for, I genuinely did not know. I already looked up the site you posted. So the school is closed though now.?.?.
Well arnie (are you the lone ranger?), I gave Coach Lee a Pepsi bottle with a note in 2003, and $50 towards the chartered bus to state in 2008. Otherwise, no power bars, nothing else, zero, zip, nada. Just a little verbal support when I occasionally see him the last few years. Yes, he told me once to be nice on the internet, and I imagine he's been pissed over a few comments I've let slip over the years. But he's never told me to run laps or extra wind sprints or made me do up downs over them.

I don’t blame you I wouldn’t want to run anywhere these days either. I’d say more like the 2013 version of tonto. All that grub d lee is raking in plus the AD. High cotton and shamrocks. Surprised he’s a Pepsi man though kinda makes you wonder. Guys got it made. Looked it up samnorwood is closed. Your right there is a lot of articles floating out there. Crazy times we live in Jimmie.

Throw me out one of those music videos for tonto and the Lone Ranger. I bet you know something close

Rs won’t sniff another title till GR is done. I’ll take any bet y’all want on here that RS has a new teacher or coach with a stud kid/kids move in next year. Name the wager.
I’m thinking about looking for a ranch hand to move in and help me out a little bit. I need one with several stud kids who aren’t afraid to tackle some big crossbred calves and break a few waspy colts. They also need to be able to handle a heavy rock bar a few hours at a time. I have some leads over in the south oakcliff area. I’m thinking that I might need to wait until after the State track meet to make my decision maybe? Depending on which end of the ranch I house them on will determine which school district they attend. You all know I am an RS fan!

I’m thinking about looking for a ranch hand to move in and help me out a little bit. I need one with several stud kids who aren’t afraid to tackle some big crossbred calves and break a few waspy colts. They also need to be able to handle a heavy rock bar a few hours at a time. I have some leads over in the south oakcliff area. I’m thinking that I might need to wait until after the State track meet to make my decision maybe? Depending on which end of the ranch I house them on will determine which school district they attend. You all know I am an RS fan!
Coming from you this jokingly made statement actually would not surprise me sir. Time will tell just how any wager made with me will turn out.

Still willing to bet their are 1-3 stud kids on that roster next year.

I’m willing to bet there will be 6 Stud kids on the team next season! This good spring water matures them fast here! There are plenty of young Studs coming up!

I’m willing to bet there will be 6 Stud kids on the team next season! This good spring water matures them fast here! There are plenty of young Studs coming up!
I know you guys have good young kids but my point is I already know your coach has reached out to three other coaches with kids to move in I spoke to them myself so while I understand your youth will develop their will be outsiders next year. Jerry was on the phone with in days of getting his Tail kicked.

You absolutely wrong…..funny thing is we will see who’s right and wrong when season starts. I’d bet 5k on this information to be accurate and legit. So just sit back and watch your beloved RS Coyotes roster as it adds the pieces to try to get to Jerry’s world. Funny thing is they had the family they needed and ran them out of town for absolutely no reason.

I’m willing to bet there will be 6 Stud kids on the team next season! This good spring water matures them fast here! There are plenty of young Studs comin

Do you need some help? Share with your good buddies at RS. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...059B57079FFAC98E44F2059B57079FFAC98&FORM=VIRE

I know you guys have good young kids but my point is I already know your coach has reached out to three other coaches with kids to move in I spoke to them myself so while I understand your youth will develop their will be outsiders next year. Jerry was on the phone with in days of getting his Tail kicked.
I’m glad to hear that my team is on the ball! I would really hate to see my coach take a “Tail kicking”, as you call it, and not try to rectify the situation!
Keep me informed Footbalizzlife! (by the way, is keeping up with Jerry your life’s calling?)

Back