Is this number 5?

tsford78

11-man fan
Congrats to the Strawn Greyhounds! Best team won this year. No doubt. But my question for you is does this count as Lee's 5th or is it still his 4th? Call me petty but this situation seems all too familiar. Roach told us that Rigdons get number 9. Not RS. So with Lee's Aquilla and Rigdons deal this year; is this still in effect at Strawn? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Congrats to the Strawn Greyhounds! Best team won this year. No doubt. But my question for you is does this count as Lee's 5th or is it still his 4th? Call me petty but this situation seems all too familiar. Roach told us that Rigdons get number 9. Not RS. So with Lee's Aquilla and Rigdons deal this year; is this still in effect at Strawn? Correct me if

Totally different scenarios. Did you see coach Rigdon on the sideline with his boys and the team? Or did you see Strawn ban him threaten him so he would not leave just to keep his boys to win a title? I’d say the Rigdon family is better off in this scenario and so is strawn. Rs won’t sniff another title till GR is done. Well except I am hearing Burkhart is reaching out to coaches to bring on staff next year. I’ll take any bet y’all want on here that RS has a new teacher or coach with a stud kid/kids move in next year. Name the wager.

Congrats to the Strawn Greyhounds! Best team won this year. No doubt. But my question for you is does this count as Lee's 5th or is it still his 4th? Call me petty but this situation seems all too familiar. Roach told us that Rigdons get number 9. Not RS. So with Lee's Aquilla and Rigdons deal this year; is this still in effect at Strawn? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Huh?

Why would you even post this garbage?

I am Roach, and I have a twin that was on here that said the Rigdon’s won number 9 because of all of the drama surrounding RS that year (he was supposed to be HFB/you know the story).

Crazy good year of 6man! Congrats to Strawn and the Rigdon’s. Also congrats to WB!

There is more to the Strawn story than Texas 6 will ever show. Just wait. My bet is Rigdon leaves.

So RS can't hire a coach and look for one with a kid? Lee didn't just do the same thing after the Aquilla shenanigan? So what if RS hires a coach. Maybe they should do what May did and hire a "maintenance guy" with a son like #25. Burkhart and Roger's have been the only coaches for all boy sports HS and JH for 3 years now. Thats a lot to take on even for a small school. Strawn already had 3 coaches last year and added the 4th (Rigdon). As for the threats, that's about as solid as CNN News. There is more to the story which has been mentioned in past posts before. I'm just asking if Lee gets to count this as number 5 or does CoachRoach have double standards?

I am a coach (taking this year off for surgery) so yeah I don’t know what you’re trying to say or start but I’m not biting. I said that was my brother that said that and there’s a lot of people that agree with what he said. I know you don’t but agree to disagree...

😂 I knew this would pop up. Everybody will still rag on RS no matter what. People from RS will still point the finger and say but what about them. It really doesn’t matter and the loop continues. Strawn gets number 5 RS got number 9 put asterisks and everything else you want it doesn’t matter still looks the same in the book. double standards sure everywhere. Are Lee and Bigham not best of buds.?.?. Maybe so. If you payed attention atleast the kid in presser had a set on him to say it this time. Bigham wasn’t going to. Again who cares. Let people move wherever they want if it’s within rules and play ball. It’s nobodies business but the parents. It’s not your decision in the end. If you know you know. Let’s move along.

There is more to the Strawn story than Texas 6 will ever show. Just wait. My bet is Rigdon leaves.

So RS can't hire a coach and look for one with a kid? Lee didn't just do the same thing after the Aquilla shenanigan? So what if RS hires a coach. Maybe they should do what May did and hire a "maintenance guy" with a son like #25. Burkhart and Roger's have been the only coaches for all boy sports HS and JH for 3 years now. Thats a lot to take on even for a small school. Strawn already had 3 coaches last year and added the 4th (Rigdon). As for the threats, that's about as solid as CNN News. There is more to the story which has been mentioned in past posts before. I'm just asking if Lee gets to count this as number 5 or does CoachRoach have double standards?
2 years cause three years ago they kept coach Rigdon on staff to use his boys just didn’t let him coach or teach

Totally different scenarios. Did you see coach Rigdon on the sideline with his boys and the team? Or did you see Strawn ban him threaten him so he would not leave just to keep his boys to win a title? I’d say the Rigdon family is better off in this scenario and so is strawn. Rs won’t sniff another title till GR is done. Well except I am hearing Burkhart is reaching out to coaches to bring on staff next year. I’ll take any bet y’all want on here that RS has a new teacher or coach with a stud kid/kids move in next year. Name the wager.
Exactly! I also believe Mathew was D2 All state MVP that year too and Griff was All-state too. RS can't win without them. I see JB is off to an early start in the 6man HS "transfer portal" 😂😂😂

I can see the Rigdons moving from Strawn since Grayson is a freshman and his dad may want to be a HFB Coach again. Or they stay at Strawn which I would assume they will.

😂Why in the world would he take a head coaching job somewhere else we he could just ride a coat tail.?.?or is Lee riding this coat tail.?. Didn’t RS lose to oakwood with the rigdons there. Can’t win with them either I guess.

See how this circle just continues. For nothing it’s been 2 or three years let it go people

😂Why in the world would he take a head coaching job somewhere else we he could just ride a coat tail.?.?or is Lee riding this coat tail.?. Didn’t RS lose to oakwood with the rigdons there. Can’t win with them either I guess.

See how this circle just continues. For nothing it’s been 2 or three years let it go people
To be fair, Mathew was a sophomore and Griff was a freshman under Coach Tipton. They didn't bring in 2 kids from Valley or any other transfer/hires and didn't blackball their newly appointed AD/HFB Coach (Rigdon) to use his kids and put him on administrative leave...
JB failed in 11man, knew he was coming back to RS with talent along with his son. RS hired JB back a week before 2adays the following year.

I don’t know any of those details. So to be fair the rigdons needed help then.?… this is the wheel. Climb aboard.
Serious question here has Rigdon ever been a head coach anywhere (football) I know he’s a basketball coach right?

I don’t know any of those details. So to be fair the rigdons needed help then.?… this is the wheel. Climb aboard.
Serious question here has Rigdon ever been a head coach anywhere (football) I know he’s a basketball coach right?
From what I gathered, and keep in mind it's like solving a 375k piece puzzle, he was the AD/HFC at RS......but only briefly.

I know he was at Samnorwood for sure before they shut down. If you are from RS then you would most likely know all the details. To each their own

Back