Is SixMan Football Real Football?

No one ever thought I would get the chance to play college ball, everytime I told someone I wanted to they would pretty much tell me its impossible. All I had to do was talk to Coach Satcher about wanting to play college football one time, and when mid season rolled around he had already gotten me two offers to come play. While everyone else had told me it wouldn't happen, I put in the work, and coach satcher made it happen

I don't know about anyone, but the sixman community has had a number of outstanding college ballplayers, not to mention Jack Pardee, did OK in the PROS.

oilstinker":3uqh60iy said:
Sounds like Buckholts should have been playing in Jerry World.

LOL. Once again, ignorance prevails. Again, nowhere in that statement did it say there were five FOOTBALL players receiving scholarships. We had 5 total students receive scholarship offers this year.

2 - football (Dannie McGill - Wayland Baptist. David Trevino declines offer and enrolls at TC)
1 basketball (Sara Cowan - Southwestern University)
1 track (Kade Cowan - Tarleton)
1 softball (Shelby Pollard declines Texas Lutheran, going to Concordia University)

Not sure how this gets us to a state football championship, but I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.

On most threads, I let it roll off like any other comment. I just know some new coach is going to see this thread and decide not to stick his neck out there due to some negative comments from the peanut gallery. Doesn't bother too much, but would hate to see anyone else opt out because of stuff like this.

Coach those knucleheads will post that D1 is real football and D2 is not. Any young coach influenced by those kids needs to go back to being gym teacher. Them boys are kinda fun to argue with really. Their HS coach probably got them scholarships, but they ate 'em. They'll wind up chasin' cows and eatin' dirt for a living like me.....

westexasflats":28u2lo5f said:
Coach those knucleheads will post that D1 is real football and D2 is not. Any young coach influenced by those kids needs to go back to being gym teacher. Them boys are kinda fun to argue with really. Their HS coach probably got them scholarships, but they ate 'em. They'll wind up chasin' cows and eatin' dirt for a living like me.....

At least you're in Texas. My significant other made me take my riggin to the flats of New Mexico. I kill for the trips back to some home country. Here the pastures are big, but not as big as the rocks.

Back