Is Gordon for real ?

Will they make it, you have been pretty accurate on your assumptions.
Gordon has the coaching the tradition and the talent. The only thing that stops Gordon could be the big game experience. This young team tasted some of that last year. I’ve said this about Gordon since the end of their season last year. It’s scary for all of us in the East how young and talented they are. I’m still a May guy so I still have hope. But no one can deny Gordon has to be in the conversation as top team in East. I don’t think Abbot can beat them this year. But I’ve been wrong twice lol.

It’s not like the East is just loaded with top tier teams this year. I’m an East guy so it’s not easy to say. I’ve said it before, I like the stronger schedules. I won’t go back into all that again. I’ll just say this, at this time of the year you either want it or you don’t. If you find yourself in a “dog fight” then it’s time to shine. Everyone is about to be starting at zero wins. Schedules or win loss record won’t mean anything if you don’t show up and show out. I’d would venture to say that out of the top 3 East teams that Jonesboro has had the toughest schedule. I’d also say I don’t think they will be in Arlington in December.
Maybe one of the coaches will help?
I understood that the UIL had some travel restrictions for sports travel.
I believe it will be sometime in 2024 when the UIL will set football districts. Then a schools AD or head football coach works out a two year schedule.

Maybe one of the coaches will help?
I understood that the UIL had some travel restrictions for sports travel.
I believe it will be sometime in 2024 when the UIL will set football districts. Then a schools AD or head football coach works out a two year schedule.
That’s above my pay grade. Lol

It’s not like the East is just loaded with top tier teams this year. I’m an East guy so it’s not easy to say. I’ve said it before, I like the stronger schedules. I won’t go back into all that again. I’ll just say this, at this time of the year you either want it or you don’t. If you find yourself in a “dog fight” then it’s time to shine. Everyone is about to be starting at zero wins. Schedules or win loss record won’t mean anything if you don’t show up and show out. I’d would venture to say that out of the top 3 East teams that Jonesboro has had the toughest schedule. I’d also say I don’t think they will be in Arlington in December.
How about those Gordon Longhorns. They are steam rolling everybody they play and not allowing very many points at all. The real question……have they played anybody ?
Gordon has the coaching the tradition and the talent. The only thing that stops Gordon could be the big game experience. This young team tasted some of that last year. I’ve said this about Gordon since the end of their season last year. It’s scary for all of us in the East how young and talented they are. I’m still a May guy so I still have hope. But no one can deny Gordon has to be in the conversation as top team in East. I don’t think Abbot can beat them this year. But I’ve been wrong twice lol.
Above is correct Tigerfan85: next three years

Looks like I was right. I have to admit I thought Gordon would win I even picked them to win but I never thought it would happen like that. Congratulations Gordon I’ve been paying attention since last year. I’m a believer. I also believe y’all need to move down to D2. Lol.

Back