Ira number 1?

footballgal

11-man fan
I don't understand this ranking system. Year after year Ira is number one, yet they have never won a state championship. How can this be?? They are now ranked number two, while it is obvious that they can't be number two because they will not be playing for state. So how can they be ranked continually number one when they always get beat before the state game?? They are good, obviously, but number one each year is getting old, and it's insulting to the teams that beat them, who are truly number one or two teams.

Another newbie who needs to be schooled.... Now Crowell is number 1 but Follett beat them, so what do you say about that? The rankings are not perfect but they are just for fun, that's why the young men play the games. Region 2 and the West in general is stacked. It is anyone's game in the West on that given night.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to enlighten the young lady, ryry. I would suggest she hide and watch for awhile and then she might get a feel for how the rankings work. Until then, where's the mute button on this thing?

Actually,
ya gotta admit
even though she don't get the ranking scam,
a screename of footballgal
does sound kinda Hot!
jus sayin'.
Bam! What?

Back