Important Super Bowl opportunity

FCSA football

Six-man fan
Super Bowl Tickets
I know it's late notice, but a friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Inglewood, CA at SoFi Stadium Sunday, February 13th. They are box seats and he paid $3,500 per ticket, which includes the ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab and a pass to the winner's locker room after the game. What he didn't realize when he bought them last year was that it's on the same day as his wedding.

If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place. It's at St. Paul's Church at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 100 pounds, a good cook, loves to fish and hunt and will clean your truck. She'll be the one in the white dress.

Super Bowl Tickets
I know it's late notice, but a friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Inglewood, CA at SoFi Stadium Sunday, February 13th. They are box seats and he paid $3,500 per ticket, which includes the ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab and a pass to the winner's locker room after the game. What he didn't realize when he bought them last year was that it's on the same day as his wedding.

If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place. It's at St. Paul's Church at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 100 pounds, a good cook, loves to fish and hunt and will clean your truck. She'll be the one in the white dress.
Where is the honeymoon at??

Super Bowl Tickets

I wouldn't pay $3.50 cents to watch any professional football game. F__k the NFL. I'll take six-man football over any sport.

Super Bowl Tickets

How old is this gal, and do you have a picture? I'm still happily married after 31 years but my son might be interested. If they're not too far apart in age and he finds her comely, his next question might be does know how to clean the fish and can she skin a deer and cut it up to cook it?

Back