Idiot Yankees to ban sodas, snack foods at football games

It's an AED, the a stands for automatic. I'm pretty sure you just stock the paddles to the victims temples and it does everything for you.

hornkeeper12":owsow8xj said:
It's an AED, the a stands for automatic. I'm pretty sure you just stock the paddles to the victims temples and it does everything for you.
We need to try that with Doc WeWe. I think I saw something similar in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"................................

smokeyjoe53":lrtldaff said:
hornkeeper12":lrtldaff said:
We need to try that with Doc WeWe. I think I saw something similar in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"................................

I'll second the motion. If anyone needs electric shock therapy, it's Doc WeeWee.

oldfat&bald":3rbsr2cy said:
smokeyjoe53":3rbsr2cy said:
hornkeeper12":3rbsr2cy said:

I'll second the motion. If anyone needs electric shock therapy, it's Doc WeeWee.
They tried that during my last visit to my soft-walled room (I love that place). They stopped because they said I enjoyed it too much...

CowboyP":2xpu2bal said:
oldfat&bald":2xpu2bal said:
smokeyjoe53":2xpu2bal said:
hornkeeper12":2xpu2bal said:

They tried that during my last visit to my soft-walled room (I love that place). They stopped because they said I enjoyed it too much...

You are supposed to put the paddles on your head, not your nether regions.......

Old Bearkat":2jakanmf said:
CowboyP":2jakanmf said:
oldfat&bald":2jakanmf said:
smokeyjoe53":2jakanmf said:
hornkeeper12":2jakanmf said:

You are supposed to put the paddles on your head, not your nether regions.......
For added effectiveness, when you paint yer mohawk this year, use a metal based paint.

Old Bearkat":2ot8h8aj said:
CowboyP":2ot8h8aj said:
oldfat&bald":2ot8h8aj said:
smokeyjoe53":2ot8h8aj said:
hornkeeper12":2ot8h8aj said:

Best line of the week. Good one Hornkeeper.

oldfat&bald":3ge21v9x said:
Old Bearkat":3ge21v9x said:
CowboyP":3ge21v9x said:
oldfat&bald":3ge21v9x said:
smokeyjoe53":3ge21v9x said:

Best line of the week. Good one Hornkeeper.
OBK had the best line. Btw, they placed the paddles on my temples. It felt good... :) on a side note, I'm certified to use an AED.

Had our first concession at the scrimmage tonight. Went pretty good except we were forced to stop selling the candy cakes (flattened cotton candy covered in maple syrup). The administrators felt like the kids base jumping off of the bleachers might get hurt. Maybe it's just me, but I thought the pick 6 by a third grader was a GOOD thing.

hornkeeper12":1375ml3v said:
Had our first concession at the scrimmage tonight. Went pretty good except we were forced to stop selling the candy cakes (flattened cotton candy covered in maple syrup). The administrators felt like the kids base jumping off of the bleachers might get hurt. Maybe it's just me, but I thought the pick 6 by a third grader was a GOOD thing.
What was the admin thinking? That will toughen those kids up!

hornkeeper12":28eaekht said:

How many parental units went insane trying to keep up with a horde of sugar crazed kids that night???

Actually,
I switched (albeit sadly) from frito pie
to chili cheese tater tots
cuz they're easier on my chomper.
(If I break it on a rouge frito I'm in big trouble!)

CowboyP":2ftip4ec said:
Dogface":2ftip4ec said:
Actually,
I switched (albeit sadly) from frito pie
to chili cheese tater tots
cuz they're easier on my chomper.
(If I break it on a rouge frito I'm in big trouble!)
You've gone wimpy?
Not wimpy,
just scared!
There's a big difference!?!

Back