Ice Damages

I surely hope all my friends stay indoors. My kids have fallen in the drive way. Tonight the sky is supposed to be clear so they're saying the the cold will be colder and ice will refreeze.

LOL Please keep that Brass Monkey inside until the ice is gone. I know as clumsy as I am I would bust mine. then turn a flip landing on my face. love you guy.

Sounds like yall are really still having problems in the DFW area Mel.........We are hanging around the freezing mark right now......
Yall stay warm. I have to go with DSW to a Christmas Party...........They needed a Grinch character so they asked me to come too.........

Smokey I read where your DSW has diabetes.. I wouldn't wish that disease on anyone in the world. I'm hoping RJ doesn't have diabetes. I have type 2 and a lot of times I don't want to eat. Then when I take my blood sugar it's up in the 400's and that's with a lot of walking and no food. I know I have to eat and the endocrinologist put me on a carb diet with not over 45 carbs. That works for me. Your DSW sounds like she has everything together for her, But you dear Smokey probably does what husband does, Yuck what is this? I'm sure you Smokey say it in a nicer way.

Smokey hang it up you can't be the grinch, your too sweet. Were trying to stay warm but DSH is going to work in Waco for a week. Were trying to get our P's and Q's together. When we think he has all he needs we figure out something else.

One of the worst things in Fort Worth Dallas to me is our very favorite, Sweetest Cat (Oreo) ran outside last night and we couldn't find him. Our neighbor came over and said he had been run over. I am sick. Trying to stay strong with DSH being gone for a week, daughter miscarrying , and a big bag of meds picked up to from the drugstore with my name on it and all the wrong meds. I don't know what any of them are. They belong to someone else. And to top everything off I hurt OFB's feelings. What's Next? What a fine den mother I am. All this is truth.

Al Gore sure screwed things up. I still have ice in my front yard and in the mornings you don't dare go down the sidewalk because you will bite the dirt. This has been the longest mess we've had in ice since I moved here at 10 years old. I still have ice dripping off the roof. Now the depression is setting in, lol

Back