I am Looking for Coaching/Teaching Position

Coach_Hamrick

11-man fan
I am second year coach looking for a job coaching boys or girls basketball. I previously worked at Cranfills Gap ISD, I have head coached girls basketball, girls track, boys/girls tennis and cross country. I also assisted football, and all boys sports. (I did both JH and HS levels as we all know small schools usually have you do both).
What i'm looking for in a place of employment is not just a job that helps pay the bills. I want a place that i can make the biggest impact on a students life regardless of season records. Yes i like to win as does everyone that has ever competed for anything in their lives but there is more important things to build towards in this life than just adding another W in the win column. I pour my heart and soul into every aspect of the game as well as in the classroom. So if your looking for an educator that is willing to learn and no matter the odds give everything he has in every situation, Id love to have a conversation with you. Also if you would like a more in-depth and actual Resume, i can send one to you.

My Contact info is as follows:
Cell: 254-652-6492
Email: [email protected]

Back