I am looking to move back into 6-man as AD/Head Football

cgannaway

11-man fan
Hello my name is Coach Chris Gannaway. I am in the mist of my 21st year of teaching and coaching football and baseball. I am currently helping to call the defense and coaching defensive ends at 6A Waco HS. I have a plethora of experience from 2A to 6A. I have one year of head-coaching experience with six man football. I coached at TLCA Arlington. I am looking to get back into six man football, as a head football/athletic director, and or head baseball coach (8 years).

I reside in the Waco area, but I am willing to travel as much as 45 miles outside the Waco area for the right spot. If you are in need of a good coach, a good motivator, a good leader, and an overall good role model for young men and women, look no further than me.

I come from a small town called Marion, Texas, so I know what small-town life is like. I can also bring the big town, big school feel to a small school.

I will bring defense to six man football. I already did so at TLCA Arlington. I was able to beat Irving Universal Academy 14 to 6 with a group of seventh, eighth and ninth graders. I have no doubt in my mind that I can do the same thing for your school. Take a chance on me, and you won’t be disappointed.

I am looking for a school to call my own for the next nine years or more before I retire. I will give you everything I have, and more to get the job done. I will bring in the best assistants, and put a product out on the field that everyone will be proud of.

Thank you for your time, I hope to talk to you soon.

You can reach me at 817–915–9201 or by email at [email protected]

I can share my game plan, coaching philosophy, playbook etc with you upon request.

Back