How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crawford

Six-man fan
All I can say is WOW, Romo battles pass 5 interceptions, TO drops 23 passes and yet they find a way to win. Nick Folk has to be the most popular guy in Texas right now. Bring on the Patriots although they better play a lot better than they did tonight.

I agree, romo throws 5 picks against the pats...we lose by 30.. But heck yeah, that was an awesome game. Miracle finish to say the least, if the boys can battle that kind of adversity and win, I feel bad for the rest of the league. I do have to say newman's heel must still be hampering him because there is absoloutely no way he doesnt score on that pick last year he runs a 4.2 forty.. but great play by my favorite cowboy T-New!!!

That game was probably the craziest game I have ever seen from the Cowboys. Romo did not have it at all. I'm glad they started going to those short passes in the end. Whitten is a beast. Hope Romo gets past that game and prepares to battle the Pats this week.

After pulling that one out last night, the boys proved they are definately a championship team! I loved it! Especially against the Bills, and Jim Kelly was watching. I couldn't stand him in the 90's.

19bootleg":19gsxsvz said:
That game was probably the craziest game I have ever seen from the Cowboys. Romo did not have it at all. I'm glad they started going to those short passes in the end. Whitten is a beast. Hope Romo gets past that game and prepares to battle the Pats this week.

He'd better be ready. If Romo throws like he did last night, the cryboys might wish the NFL has a mercy rule. The Patriots look pretty formidable. Even if he has a good game, I still think the Pats will dismantle the 'boys.

19bootleg":2yej2q3n said:
Still upset about that Chicago loss?

Nope, I'm not a Bear fan. In fact I'm almost to the point with the Bears as I am with the Cryboys. It's getting more fun watching all the diehards moaning and/or crowing on a weekly basis.

Since the Oilers left Houston, I have not had a pro team I follow.

Not even the Permian Basin Drillers? What happened to that deal? Did the dentist become so famous, he forgot about his obiligation to us? I am think about filing suit against him but don't know where to file. I havent seen a Drillerette or any money on the deal. I am thinking if Ft. Davis had a court house, I could win a judgement there, so am in a quandry.

I think the Drillers fell apart. Maybe when RDDDS gets his practice more to where the hygenists can handle most of it, he can spend more time on the Drillers instead of the golf course.

The Cowboys will be alright! Romo was due a bad game, just like Tom Brady is due.....maybe it will be against the boys! Texas stadium will not be an easy place for the Pats to come in and win! Last night the Boys D kept them in the game. That same D has to show out again against a stronger opponent! Sunday afternoon the Cowboys will win 28-20. I hope! :wink: I think that they do have a good chance of winning! They have a lot better odds than Stanford did last saturday against USC!

Go Boys!

agreed, though everytime moss comes to texas stadium or plays against the boys he brings his A game. Newman will have his hands full and some

I actually turned the TV off twice last night but had to turn it back on. Crazy game to watch. Cowboys giftwrap the stupid game for the Bills but the Bill wouldn't have it. It was a good wake up call for the Boys. Is there anybody els eout there who is sick to death of the ESPN crew? I absolutely cannot stand Tony Cornheiser (SP?). I mean he seriously thinks there should be a rule against calling a timeout right before a kick. That's a great idea. I'm just looking forward to when it happens and a team misses the kick and then makes the second one. If that has already happened someone kindly let me know.

Old Bearkat said:
He'd better be ready. If Romo throws like he did last night, the cryboys might wish the NFL has a mercy rule. The Patriots look pretty formidable. Even if he has a good game, I still think the Pats will dismantle the 'boys.

Here,Here ol' wise one,If my memory still serves me,Didn't the Cowboys beat those World Champs Colts last year?

72icon_cowboys_helmet1.jpg

Mustang76":kjbwqe5h said:
I actually turned the TV off twice last night but had to turn it back on. Crazy game to watch. Cowboys giftwrap the stupid game for the Bills but the Bill wouldn't have it. It was a good wake up call for the Boys. Is there anybody els eout there who is sick to death of the ESPN crew? I absolutely cannot stand Tony Cornheiser (SP?). I mean he seriously thinks there should be a rule against calling a timeout right before a kick. That's a great idea. I'm just looking forward to when it happens and a team misses the kick and then makes the second one. If that has already happened someone kindly let me know.

Steve Young said that the rule should be changed too! I can't stand Cornholer either. :lol:

Reminded me of the Cowboys of the 70's, from the bad play in the first half to pulling the chestnuts out of the fire in the final seconds! Vintage Staubach!

wreckem":1byh17ke said:
It's kinda nice, after the button down, strategic precision of the 90's to have a team that plays with a little emotion.

I always thought the Landry era cryboys were a button down, precision team too.

Bearkat, surely you jest!
Yes, Tom Landry (long live his memory) rarely showed emotion; but I hope you're not applying the term "button down" to 'Boys like Harris and Waters!

Back