High School Baseball

thank you joel. it was said on here NS competed with bigger schools baseball teams,HARDLY. Like hogcaller said, they have gotten better in last few years.we made it to playoffs(beat 1st rd) last year and they made it the year before, but in 90's or when we were in school, it was bad. you were the only really good player on team

hogcaller10":1gi0ll6l said:
Watch it Godfather may call somebody a fag if you make him mad! HAHA!

Ain't that right Joel? :D

Like I said, there is no way Northside ever beat anybody from Vernon in baseball! Maybe Track! :wink:

as far as the name calling, i didn't know who you were at the time but now i know it wasn't name calling but basically stating a fact. kidding there.

and as far as track goes, we had a good track team in high school. my junior year we finished tied for 4th at state as a team and my senior year i believe it was 8th.

past area yes. my junior year there wasn't a dominate school. every school had 1 or 2 athletes there. the team that won state had 28 points (2nd in the 100m, and won the 4x100m relay). i scored 18 (2nd in 800m, and 1st in 1600m). just needed 1 more person to take a 1st or 2nd and we would have won state.

yeah i know.

i like how this started out as baseball but then switch to track. it's kind of like that game you play in kindergarten where you whisper in one kids ear, then they to the next kid, and so on. when it gets back around, what was whispered and what it ended up as is nothing close.

I'm telling you we got them one year. I'm not talking Varsity here...but either way, as I said, it doesn't matter.

That was too far to care.

bootleg could be right because he and i only played 2 years together. he has 2 more years where they might have played and beaten vernon jv. i have no idea.

On a more positive note...Six (sixman) schools advanced to the playoffs in 2008...IRA, ODONNELL, BORDEN COUNTY, NORTHSIDE, KRESS, FOLLETT...ODonnell advanced to the Regional Quarterfinals, Northside advanced to the Regional Semi-Finals, and Follett advanced to to the State Tournament.

P.S. Had nothing better to do than surf the old stuff...Viva 6man!

Back