HICO 2011 •••• O.K. is it worth the SUFFERING ?? You Decide

What if Hico started serving
local wild hog?
That could turn into a tandem event.
A big hunt the night before the games.
Only in Texas baby!!

Just remember, its not the Koffee Kup Kafe anymore, its the Koffee Kup Family Restaurant! And yes, their pies are AWESOME, even for $5 a pie. Then you can go across the street and fill you gas tank up at Rangler's... LOL!

But on a more Serious note, my only regret about when I lived in Hico is never getting to see the Super SixMan event. I was working during 2008's and tried to go on my lunch to see, but alas, it didn't work. I really wish I could go to an event even remotely close to this one in NY... But you've got Field Hockey (WTH is that anyway,) and soccer in most schools... Can't find a decent football game in less than 20 miles :(

YES , it worth the trip!! great town - good eating places - pie to die for - rolling hills-state parks - lots of stuff to do and see around the area. get off the couch and enjoy the summer before old man winter frost your toes. a little hot maybe for some , just go to town they have AC available and shoping.

jimedferguson":16piykyu said:
If you think the burgers are great in Hico, wait til you taste them with a little dash of Walt Garrison's special rub sprinkled on them....

And then compare them when you use Western One Step on them (shameless plug for my world famous seasoning)

I am looking forward to trying Mr. Garrison's seasoning and would even consider switching from my favorite brand, http://www.billsseasoning.com.
Here at HHR&WPC&SWG, Bill's is our go-to seasoning. In fact I have to deliver BBQ for my "big"Sister's 45th class reunion before we head out to Hico. The BBQ may not be the best but I work cheap.
Remember here at HHR&WPC&SWG our motto is "We strive for mediocrity".

Back