Heard some rumo(RS)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GigemSooners":23wycvq4 said:
TebowTime15":23wycvq4 said:
GigemSooners":23wycvq4 said:
Side note, TebowTime has been very cordial as of late and I respect that.

Well thanks, but two things:

1. I've rarley called anyone a name. You know how I feel about you talking about Jerry, but the other side is doing more now. Honestly, I wish both stop sides would stop.

2. As someone with no skin in the game other than I like sixman football, as I've said all along, Rigdon does not matter to me as much if moving forward if he goes to another state or to an 11-man school. I mean I will root for his school since I probably won't know anyone else, but I would not put any thought into it more than looking at scores.

If he is back in the sixman game, however, I want to see him go DII and as close to Richland as possible. Instead of fighting on message boards or maybe physically fighting, why don't we let the boys fight it out legally on the field and put this crap to rest. Basically, either move on by Rigdon going elsewhere or let's make it a spectator sport for everyone to enjoy. If I were Burkhart, I would want to shut up the haters. If I were Rigdon, I would want revenge. To me, that's one of the beauties of sports. To quote Rocky "there were two guys [Rocky and Drago] killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million."

You're right, I was speaking to South and drfootball since they decided to make jabs so I said let's trade shots. Silence from both of them (go figure).

About you, I was just implying that you may have made some jabs and had disagreements with myself and the Rigdon family. You are looking further ahead and not causing any trouble and I respect that.

- I know it's a pipe dream but... I would have loved to see the Rigdons at Rochelle vs RS in district from the reasons you said above. Wouldve been a sell-out crowd for sure. Hypothetically speaking, you think JB would shake hands with Rigdon after a loss to him?

While I think Burkhart would shake Rigdon's hand if he lost, I think Burkhart would win because he always finds a way to win. Sure, he's coached good players as you bring up consistently. JB also gets the most out of them, game plans harder than most, teaches fundamental, and would rise to the challenge. He also has a son that is pretty darn good.

If it happens, I'll bet you a burger or something small just for fun.

crawford":37ugyrby said:
Too many clowns in this thread to keep up with

Tough words from the clown who just HAS to comment in this thread (again). Get a life dude. You're the most depressing person on this board. Look at all of your posts... depressing...

TebowTime15":3j0i2tle said:
GigemSooners":3j0i2tle said:
TebowTime15":3j0i2tle said:
GigemSooners":3j0i2tle said:

1. I've rarley called anyone a name. You know how I feel about you talking about Jerry, but the other side is doing more now. Honestly, I wish both stop sides would stop.

2. As someone with no skin in the game other than I like sixman football, as I've said all along, Rigdon does not matter to me as much if moving forward if he goes to another state or to an 11-man school. I mean I will root for his school since I probably won't know anyone else, but I would not put any thought into it more than looking at scores.

If he is back in the sixman game, however, I want to see him go DII and as close to Richland as possible. Instead of fighting on message boards or maybe physically fighting, why don't we let the boys fight it out legally on the field and put this crap to rest. Basically, either move on by Rigdon going elsewhere or let's make it a spectator sport for everyone to enjoy. If I were Burkhart, I would want to shut up the haters. If I were Rigdon, I would want revenge. To me, that's one of the beauties of sports. To quote Rocky "there were two guys [Rocky and Drago] killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million."

You're right, I was speaking to South and drfootball since they decided to make jabs so I said let's trade shots. Silence from both of them (go figure).

About you, I was just implying that you may have made some jabs and had disagreements with myself and the Rigdon family. You are looking further ahead and not causing any trouble and I respect that.

- I know it's a pipe dream but... I would have loved to see the Rigdons at Rochelle vs RS in district from the reasons you said above. Wouldve been a sell-out crowd for sure. Hypothetically speaking, you think JB would shake hands with Rigdon after a loss to him?

While I think Burkhart would shake Rigdon's hand if he lost, I think Burkhart would win because he always finds a way to win. Sure, he's coached good players as you bring up consistently. JB also gets the most out of them, game plans harder than most, teaches fundamental, and would rise to the challenge. He also has a son that is pretty darn good.

If it did happen, I'd bet you straight up something for fun. It's a fun idea to think of the hypothetical matchup. I still dont understand why you're so loyal to JB but I'd have to take the Cherrys and Rigdon over RS. Especially since RS is losing so much. So I'd take Rochelle over Coach Peg and Coach Ice (sorry, had to).

GigemSooners":119rkeg4 said:
TebowTime15":119rkeg4 said:
TebowTime15":119rkeg4 said:

If it did happen, I'd bet you straight up something for fun. It's a fun idea to think of the hypothetical matchup. I still dont understand why you're so loyal to JB but I'd have to take the Cherrys and Rigdon over RS. Especially since RS is losing so much. So I'd take Rochelle over Coach Peg and Coach Ice (sorry, had to).

I'm not loyal to anyone; JB hasn't lost a district game at Richland in 15 years! Who would bet against him?!

I get it. Many of you hate RS. Many of you will defend anything for RS. The horse is dead. Especially the old stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back