Head Job

CT6MFL":o7wffn7z said:
According to the Bryan paper they were dinged in April. I'm not sure when the other ding was. I hope they get it straightened out. I'd hate for Buckholts or even Praire Lea to make the playoffs on those terms. Its better to get drilled and said you gave it your best.

So is there any word on when the uil will rule on there athletic future for next year?

CT6MFL":1p0scvtu said:
According to the Bryan paper they were dinged in April. I'm not sure when the other ding was. I hope they get it straightened out. I'd hate for Buckholts or even Praire Lea to make the playoffs on those terms. Its better to get drilled and said you gave it your best.
Ha. That's funny.

CT6MFL":1kmd1xl5 said:

Not sure Buckholts will even have a chance. Too many kids transferred out. Not sure how competitive the Badgers will be. Should be High Island and Prairie Lea advancing.

badgercountry":1tm4v6sf said:
Not sure Buckholts will even have a chance. Too many kids transferred out. Not sure how competitive the Badgers will be. Should be High Island and Prairie Lea advancing

I have heard that as well. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Back